part 20

I've been here for weeks. They haven't done anything to me. They give me food, I eat and sleep. While I sleep they come and tie up and I've no idea when they come inside. My hopes have died. Mom and dad didn't came to rescue me, none of my friends came. No one knows where I am neither do I.

Dear God,
Will I survive?

I heard someone talking outside. I pretend I'm sleeping. The door opened, my heart beat fasten. I thought I'm going to die. I heard foot steep coming closer to me.

"I know you're not sleeping. Just sit up."
I heard this and I have my heart in my mouth.
I did sat and dared to open my eyes.

"You look same as her. Anyways I'm here to take you to different place. Remember to be a good victim as you've always been. Don't do anything stupid that can harm you." He said.

I nodded in fear.

"Here take this clothes there a bathroom. I'll be here in 30 mins be ready quickly."

He said and went locking door out.

I locked door from inside. Went to bathroom and changed.
What did he meant saying "you look like her." Who's her?
How did he know me?   Why did he kidnapped me?   Where are my parents?

Lots of thoughts going in my head.

I unlock door from inside. He came and I followed him outside. He said me to get in car and I did. He drove for two hours or more maybe and we reached at place where there was nothing but few slum house.

He got out of car and told me not to move. He came back in few minutes started driving again. We're going to woods way. I was petrified.

He stopped car and said to get down. I did. He locked car there and started walking, I followed him numbly.

He entered house and told me to stay out. After minutes he came out and handed me keys.

"Take up this keys to this house. You're living here. Don't you dare to run away. Left side is where cheetah will ripe you and on right are gorillas. The way we came isn't safe to deal with snakes alone. You lock up inside and stay." He said.

I was losing my mind. I couldn't control anymore. So I said out loud.

"NO! I'll not. Who are you? ! and why should I do everything you say? You kidnapped me? Why? Why? Why?"
I said out loud with every energy I had.

"You didn't recognize me. You're sure a dumb. I heard right from your sister about you." He said.

"what sister?" I said.

"you had one sister 'kena' right?" He said.

"how you know her? How you know me?" I said.

"I'm Rajan." He said.

What?????? Kena's husband who killed her and her unborn baby.
What is he going to do me?

I feel numb.

"Excuse me?"

I couldn't hear him.

I was shaking.

" you have killed my sister and so will you kill me." I whispered.

  ————————————————