Part 9

All ready for the plan, I actually have no idea what to do because I am insanity case. I just know that I'll not embarrassed mom and dad much in front of them and will try to keep myself safe from this.

..
I was ready, mom gave me yellow salwar suit and matching accessories. I wore that and sat in my room. They came I heard Dad called my name,'rashi beta, come here.' seems like they're calling dog. Hey doggie come here dear, see this people don't bite. I went downstairs and said everyone hello and sat on chair.
'' she is our daughter rashi we talk about, she's brilliant and score rank in school everytime. '' mom why? Why you feel proud saying this? Her smile was scaring me.
'' beta, he is arav. He's in first year of engineering college. He was also a rank holder in school and scored 2nd rank in boards. See, I told you we found a perfect match for you. ''
Oh really! Perfect match? See, a Commerce girl who dreamed of going College after school is going to someone else home and that match my parents found is already in college. I hate myself now, I wish someone just kill me.
'' we know a lot about you, your parents told us much but I think you should know about arav, right? '' his mom told.
'' ya, of course. Rashi beta talk arav to terrace. Go, go.. ''
Go? What was a race? I need to run?
I nodded and stood up, went to terrace and he followed Me.
I have no idea what to do. I stand there looking sky dumbly and he was staring at me.
''why you want to get married this soon?"
Finally, someone asked me this question.
"i don't want to, my parents want me to" I tried to be honest.
"same here. You must know that we're engaged when we're kids." he told.
Engaged? When? Why? How? Wait, what?? I don't remember anything...

"what? When?" I asked.
"when I was seven and you were five. Our parents make a deal kind of thing that when we'll both grow up we'll marry. Some.. Stupid promises." he told.
He seem to be clear about his talk but why i can't remember shit like this?

"whoa. i really have no idea but you really want to get marry? for real?" what a dumb question to ask.

he smiled," yeah, ofc. i mean i can't deny my parents choice.''

such a creep!

"okay" the only word i managed to say.

"your friend connected to me. she seems nice, i guess. we met and talk a lot about you. she told me about your fantasy and all about your life."

i am so sure annu went up to him.

"yeah?" what a awkwardness.

"well to be honest, i'd like to fall in girl like her. such a independent girl. don't get me wrong but you are exact opposite. like- shy type, shadi girl."

what the fuck? men, ugh... say more stupid words like this and i'll kill you right here.

"i guess, we had talk a lot. can we go downstairs?" because i can't handle him anymore.

there were more of giggling and laughing, i hate it.

*

at evening, when they are finally gone. i couldn't standby the smile on my parents face. how can i say i don't want a marriage without disturbing happiness on their face.

how? can i?