part 7

I went downstairs and saw no one.
Note on fridge door "Hey rashi! Dad and me need to go out to Heena aunt place for some emergency. We try to wake you but you didn't, so we decided not to disturb your sleep. Food is ready and please eat and i know you're lazy so at least brush teeth. We'll be back soon. Call me after reading this."

Great! I am alone at home. I called her first and told that i woke and read the note, she said that they'll back till 9pm and take care.

I hang up the call and brush teeth, took shower and wear on the pajamas.
I sat on sofa, watching the T.V. i eat but i was still thinking about my marriage and all..

I took my mobile and dam.. 23calls and 34 messages. All from Shreya and annu. I call shreya and she was busy, i call annu and finally she received the call.
"Hey annu. Sorry i was sleeping so i didn't receive the call."

"That's fine. We know that aunty said that. Well what are you doing now?"

"I am eating and watching T.V. any plans? "

"Will you have pizza?"

"Yummss!! Yesss!!"

"Me and shreya will be in 10mins."

"Yipee!! Come soon..."

I was too lazy to change, i watched T.V. and waited for them.

The door bell rang..

"Hey rashi." Shreya said smiling and hugged me.
Annu came in and went in kitchen.

"What happened to her?" I asked shreya.

"She's sad." Shreya said coming in and looked the door.

"That i saw but what's the reason? "

"Guys! Let's go and attack the pizza.." annu said.

We all sat on sofa and had pizza watching t.v.

"Annu?"

"Yes rashi."

"What happened? "

"Nothing! " she replied. I know she lied.

"you're getting married and you didn't know about this. We called you at morning while you're sleeping, so we call aunty to ask about you and we talked about your wedding with the so called stranger Arav Singh and your mom dad are serious about this and they went to talk about your wedding things and all today with your soon to be in laws." 

She said this and i was shocked because mom told that they went to aunt heena for some emergency work.

"Rash!! Did you know about this? Seeing your face i guess you're knowing this right now." Annu said and i was still shocked.

"I don't know anything. Yesterday i came back and went in room and i came out of room this noon and saw that mom dad are not at home, mom said me she and dad we're at aunt heena's house for some emergency work and i thought that she's pregnant so there might be some emergency and now i know that i was fooled by my parents." I said this and tears started feeling out of my eyes.

Annu and shreya both hugged and rubbed my shoulder.

"You know what rashi. You need to talk with your parents and solve out this matter. "Annu said

"I don't know. Last night i thought i should but i don't have guts and i love them, i can't hurt them. i promise them. i will do everything they demand me to. I have saw them suffering and i don't want to hurt them. " i can't stop crying and my voice was something different and i hardly speak this.

"I have a plan!" Shreya said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Annu asked.

"I'll be back, take care of her and rashi stop crying you're my strongest babe."

I wiped my tears. Annu comforted me with her hug.

After 10 mins.

"Done! " shreya came back and shouted.

"Done! what?"

"I call your mom and asked that they told you about this marriage and all and she said that she'll talk to you today when they'll be back and i informed her that i said this all to you and she thanked me."

"WT.."

"Control your words rashi."

"And then? "

"She gave me responsibility to make you up for wedding and she'll send me pic of your soon be husband."

" have you lost your mind? "

"Rashi.. rashi.. clam down.."

"Shreya!!! Have you lost it? You agreed with aunty. How could you?"

"Both you shh!! I have a plan." She said and jump.

"See! Tomorrow they're coming to meet you and you just have to behave like this lost your brain, look like a mental disorder patient and they'll freaked out seeing you like this and guess, what?"

"NO MARRIAGE! !" I said jumping on sofa.

"Shreya you're best when you use your brain like this."i jumped on her almost and kissed her cheek.

"Okay! I am here, do this in room." Annu murmured.

"You're my sweet heart too." I jumped on sofa and went to her and gave kiss on her cheek.

"Eww!!"

We all laughed.

"Btw shreya how is our jiju looking? "Annu smirked.

"I think some one is interested. "I teased her.

Shreya showed his pic. The tall boy maybe of 20 year, ugh..

"Look at annu she's lost." 

"Dam hot! The jacket is lit as af. It's the same black jacket as armaan malik has." 

They both laughed

"What?"

" you like this guy or jacket."

" i like jacket and love armaan malik. He's voice is amazing and he's my favorite singer so no word against him or I'll kill you both. "

They both laughed again.

I took pizza and focused on T.V. and started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
The monica's wedding. Dam! Why wedding every where but i love monica and Chandler. They're perfect.