Strays

Author: AuRevoirSimone

Genre: Werewolf

not completed and sexual content

Reason to Read: So I'm not the biggest fan of werewolf books because I believe they are all based around the same "mate" plot line except for this one. I completely adore this book and it's unique plot. The main female character is a complete bad ass and knows how to stand up for herself, and I think that is one of the many reasons why this book is so fantastic. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting pretty tired of the usual degraded main female character in every book. I'm all for Strays because the author clearly states this is not about the main character finding her mate (which is literally what every werewolf story is about). This book is not only action packed, but steamy and intriguing. When I first found it I read it in one sitting because I was just so invested in the whole world of Juliet, Theo, and Micheal. It is one of my favorites and I always get so geeked when I see the author has updated. So if you are looking for a different type of werewolf story with action, strong main characters, and a strong plot this is one for you. You won't regret reading the struggle Theo and Juliet face to find a place to safely call home. 

Rate: 10/10

Book Description: After the war, London is a mess.

Packs are battling it out for dominance in the streets, lycans are killing each other in illegal fight dens. The Royals are being murdered. All Juliet wants to do is forget - forget Sebastien, forget the war, forget everything she's learned about her parentage - but fate has other plans. At 21, she's the sole guardian of her royal, half-brother Theo: a boy she almost killed but is now sworn to protect at all costs. But Theo's blood has painted a shiny target on his back and Juliet knows it'll take a miracle to keep him safe, which means dragging herself back to the old motley crew, once led by Sebastien, for help. But the war has changed a lot more than pack territories in London and protecting Theo might come at a higher cost than she's willing to pay... Like her life.

An; Heyyo sorry for the long wait for the update I just haven't had the time sorry :-( also currently obsessed (again) with the show the 100