Crescendo

Author: Lana_Sky

Genre: Dark Romance

Complete & Mature

Reasons to read: Alright where do I start with this book? This book is absolutely stunning. I loved every bit and piece of it. I loved it so much that I have read it probably more times than I can count. To the main character, to the dark themes, the steamy relationship, and to the amazing plot somewhere I fell in love. To me this book was one of those books you read and obsess about it for weeks after it. It was so good that after I read it, I went venturing for more stories like it, but could never find anything that made me fall so in love like Crescendo did. I do not know if I'm just a sucker for dark romances or what, but this book has caught all my attention. I applaud this author so much for such a great work she has produced. I have so much more to say about this book, but do not know how to present it all without giving away the whole plot and theme of the book. To whoever is reading this, I'm telling you now you will not regret the read. I hope Crescendo becomes one of your favorites as it did mine. For you will venture into the world of drama of Daniela, Dante, and Vincent. 

Rate: 20/10

Book Description: You don't become the fiancé of one of the most powerful crime lords in the city without understanding exactly how gritty and depraved the world truly is... and how to thrive in the inferno.

After five years spent under his controlling thumb, Daniela knows her position with a man like Vincent Stacatto is precarious, but as long as she plays by the rules of his "game", she's safe... Until she's taken by the devil. Kidnapped by a rival boss, Daniela becomes a pawn between two powerful forces, and just another casualty in a bloody game of chess. But to get to the top-and stay at the top-you have to fight dirty and hold nothing back, because the most dangerous piece on the board isn't the King. It's the Queen.