Fruit Slot

Author: Lydia161290

Genre: Mystery/Thriller & Romance 

not completed and some mature content

My Opinion: Ok don't even get me started on Lydia161290 she is my favorite author on Wattpad. All her books are brilliant. I can't wait to see her name on billboards because of her success. Fruit Slot is such a compelling and unique story I couldn't put it down. I was up until 3 A.M. reading this beauty and I have no regrets. It is spectacular. The plot is just so different from a lot of the stories on Wattpad and it's good to have a change for once. Also, for the most part it has great grammar and who doesn't love a story with great grammar. I recommend everyone read this. I love the main character Luke he is Man Candy Monday worthy. Can't wait for more!

Rate:10/10

Book Description: When good girl, Eve Parker, wakes up after almost being hit by a car, she remembers one thing only; the face of the man who saved her life. While her town reels from the frightening news of a killer lurking the streets, Eve can't help the temptation of rebellion against everything she's ever known. She did nearly die, after all. Only when fate takes a turn and she meets the man who saved her life by chance, she comes to realise there was a reason he never stuck around after the accident.

Luke may be the reason her town is in an upheaval, but he's also protecting her. The more Eve gets to know him, the more she becomes tangled in a dark, scary world. When past and present threats come to tear her apart, there is something about Luke that she knows she can trust, and she's going to have to, because not only is he the one that can save her, her heart is also in his hands.