Bad Blood

Sorry for the long wait. I have recently strayed off of Wattpad and been reading published books, but I am semi-back and have some stories I've read for all of you beautiful people!

Author: AuRevoirSimone 

Genre: Dark Romance

Reason to read: Are we surprised I'm back and doing a review on a Dark Romance? Nope. Anyways, this story is one of the reason I've continued to stay on Wattpad because I want to be here for when it is updated. AuRevoirSimone to me is a goddess at writing. I loved strays and I love Bad Blood. This story is dark and contains violence, and very powerful men. It is  a refreshing mafia story because the main character Serafina in my eyes is a bit of a bad ass. She does everything to run from her father and the man who her father sent after her, Marco. It is captivating and is worth your read, I promise. Stop what you're doing and give this book and author because her other books are brilliant too a time of your day. 

Rate: 10/10

Book Description: You can never escape la famiglia...

But for the past three years, Serafina Coppola has given it her best shot. The daughter of a powerful Italian Don, Sera was raised to be the perfect principessa, loyal and devoted, until the family she adored betrayed her in the worst way possible. Some betrayals are just too heinous to forgive. Too dark to forget. But she should have known better. There isn't a place on earth she could hide where her father's faithful bloodhound won't find her. The problem is what Marco Verano will do to her when he does...

Me when she updates:

Comment books you love and thank you for reading <3