Wildest Dreams

Author: Awesome4evah

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

not completed

My Opinion: Two chapters in and I'm hooked. What the actual heck. All it took was two chapter to hook me and that says a lot because I'm very picky about books all in all. The plot is so fresh and new it's great to take a nice whiff of the new air. I love everything about it. I love how it has suspense and makes you want to keep reading more. This is the type of book I wait for to see updated in my library. Drop everything you're reading and go read "Wildest Dreams". 

Rate: 9/10

Description:Lucia Valentine only has three goals for her Senior year:

One, get over her diagnosed psychotic, fire-setting ex-boyfriend.

Two, get out of the therapy sessions her mom forced her into.

Three, graduate and get the hell out of her town.

But when Lucia is forced to go on a road trip with a boy who's appearance and personality are uncannily similar to her ex-byofriend's, everything starts going downhill.  

Because the boy is Jacen Winston, and he has some psychotic secrets of his own. 

_________________________________________________

So I'm going to start these new things at the bottom and ask you the lovely readers questions. So first thing is first, Who is you favorite author? 

Comment below I'd love to know xoxo