Genuis

Author: TheBibicalSinner

Genre: Romance

Finished and Mature Content

Reason to Read: Uhmmm, let me start off with saying this story is s t e a m y. All the respect to the writer of this book because honestly I thought the plot was so unique and creative. This book is about the "snobby" Mia Hanson and brooding Eli. I say "snobby" because the school she is attending is a school of elites, and she has worked hard to be there so when bad boy Eli crosses her path she is in for the time of her life. With all the romance, sexual tension, and chaos there is a mystery genius in the halls of Alexandrettia. You're going to have to give it a read to find out who this genius is. Great book from beginning to end, and will suck you in with the interesting characters, and hot hot hot chemistry.

Rate: 10/10

Book description: The Alexandrettia is the finest school in the state, known for producing the smartest, and most talented kids in America. 21 year old keen painter Mia Hanson managed to get a spot. She worked her whole life to get inside, to see the hallowed halls her biggest idols once walked through.

But those very same halls gets vandalized one wild night, and the person responsible gets sentenced to do community service, working as a janitor to clean up his mess.With his brooding eyes, filthy mouth and body covered up in ink, Eli the type of guy you run away from; The type who only lives for the trouble; The type you just know packs a brain the size of a peanut.But when one of Fermat's biggest unsolved mathematical problems gets solved by an unknown source, rumors start as to who and where this genius might be...Well: Three guesses who?

Me after reading this book because it is piping HOT: