Desolate

Author: JellyMuch_

Genre: Mystery/Thriller and Paranormal

caution mature content also still in progress

Description:I saw him at a funeral

I met him months later at a party Now he's at my school, and he seems bent on tormenting me • • • Lena Oxford was living a pretty normal life up until she attended her Mother's boss's funeral. There she saw Aric, dressed in black with prominently haunted, unforgettable eyes. What she least expected was to meet him months later at a party, noticeably high and with an entirely different disposition. It was that night that he kissed her, and it was that night that changed her life for the worst. Now he's at her school, seemingly determined to make her life a dark, endless succession of misery. Thrust into the seductive, unpredictable lifestyle that Aric assumes, Lena is now curious to know the mystery behind her new bully, though she soon realizes that what's hidden underneath may be too desolate to handle.

My Opinion: I love it! Sooo unique and orginal, I've never read anything like it. I've really came to like the characters and their personality's. This is a great book. It's new and creative, and has an amazing intresting plot line. It will keep you on your toes the whole time. Read it because I know you want to!

Rate: 9/10