All That is Gold (The Gold Series)

Author: simonesaidwhat

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

not completed as a series (Book one is completed though)

Reason to Read: As of right now this is my favorite book (or series) on Wattpad and probably for many others too. This is the type of book that you fall in love with the plot, characters, and everything about it. This book displays uniqueness, creativity, and an amazing writing style. It involves a love triangle that will have your emotions every where (low key team Carter though). Both male characters and female characters are all very well devolved in this book. And who doesn't always love a strong independent main female character?  Also this book contains a very well build up of the plot which most books lack. This book will be big (if it isn't already) and I advise everyone to join on the train. I warn you, you will be obsessed but you won't regret it. Don't miss out on this amazing book. I advise everyone and anyone to read it. 

Rate: 10/10

Book Description: Quinn Barton was content with her seat in the social hierarchy at the elite Dupont Prep: not exactly on top, but high enough to get some respect. Too bad Carter Dupont, the undisputed king of the school, was keen on making her his new queen.

[This story is comprised of three books: All That is Gold, In the Realms of Gold, and Nothing Gold Can Stay]