The frozen lake

Hey guys, does anyone actually read this anymore? Because the votes and comments have been going down literally by each book haha.

.................................

Ammie's pov:

We had just finished breakfast and were walking to class when we bumped into Mrs King.

"Ah girls, Mr Anderson isn't in today so you've got no lesson, enjoy your free periods until your next lesson." She said as she walked off.

"Yes! I am literally the happiest person in the world!" Justin said as he fist pumped and jumped up in the air.

"Okay Justin calm down seriously." I said.

"Okay number one, we don't have hin for two hours. Number two, I didn't do the biology homework because of the mocks so now he can't kill me because he doesn't know." He replied, smirking.

"Fair enough, but what are we going to do for two hours." Nikki said.

"Hey, why aren't you in lesson?" Liam said as the others walked over.

"Mr Anderson isn't in so we have no lesson." Abi replied.

"Wait so does that mean I don't have to help teach for two hours? Result!" Niall said.

"Ugh you guys are lucky." Harry said.

"Sucks to be you, my brother." I said as Niall walked to us.

"Well, we'll see you in two hours." I said as we walked off.

"What do you want to do for two hours then?" I asked.

"Well, we can go back to someone's dorm?" Niall replied.

"Okay we'll go to yours."

We went to the boys' dorm because they have the games consoles and not to mention the most food.

We decided to play mario and sonic at the olympic games on the wii, Niall was Sonic, I was Toad, Abi was Princess Peach Toad, Nikki was Tails and Justin was Knuckles.

The first match was a cycling one.

"Niall get out of my way!" I said as I was trying to beat the record that was set for the game, it was Zayn's record as he scored the highest out of everyone. But not for long!

"Ouch, Ammie you were a second off from beating Zayn's record." Justin said.

"Thank you for stating the obvious. I demand a rematch!"

"No way, we have other matches as well."

As we finished all the rounds we heard the school bell ring. It was break time.

"Shall we go meet the others?" Niall said.

"Yeah, alright. You guys go ahead I'm going to get get my jumper, this blazer isn't very warm." I said as I left the dorm and went to mine. I entered and grabbed the jumper. As I was about to leave I saw a letter in the letter box. I picked it up and saw it was for me.

Yay! I'm popular!

Oh shush you don't even know what it is, it could be a bill.

Oh please, everyone knows my billa go straight to Liam. Hehe.

That's mean.

Hey I'm not the multi millionaire singer.

Fair enough.

I opened the letter and saw it was from... Courtney?

To the loser,

I want to settle this once and for all. You do my head in-