Study group and christmas cookies

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't been on and this is a few months late but things have happened and college is just taking up my time and I have exams next month I'm really sorry

................................................

Ammie's pov:

I knocked on the door to Lana's dorm.

"Hey Ammie, just in time we were going to start revision." Lana said, letting us in.

"Right what are we revising?"

"Well Ammie, we have a chemistry and english language exam after the holidays." Abi said.

"Are all of our exams after the holidays?" (AN: I know I said in the last chaper they'll be in a weeks time but I want the christmas chapter to come before)

"Where's Justin?" I asked.

"He said he was going to get some snacks and that was ten minutes ago, has the stairs swallowed him or something?"

"Justin's lazy he would have taken the lift." I said. As soon as I said that he walked in.

"Well if I'm lazy Ammie then you aren't sharing any of my food with you."

"Justin did you raid the whole kitchen!?" Nikki said.

"Maybe..."

"The chefs are going to kill you."

"Guys! Can we get on with some revision please?" Amy said.

"Amy, we are all procrastinating champions do you actually think we would get any revision done?" Faye said.

"Fair point."

"No way I'm actually going to revise I'm not going to fail these."

"Okay fine, let's start with chemistry."

"Okay, how many electrons are on a full outer shell?"

"Eight." I said.

"Okay what charge is a proton?"

"Positive."

"Hey that reminds me, want to hear a joke?" Azzy said.

"Sure."

"Okay a proton and a neutron were walking down the street and the proton drop an electron. The proton says "I've lost an electron" and the neutron goes "are you sure" and the proton replies with "I'm positive"' Azzy said as she laughed so much she fell off the bed.

"Azzy that was terrible." I said.

"Where's your sense of humour!?"

"Azzy I agree that was terrible, like really bad." Lana said.

"Well none of you have a sense of humour."

"Why do we need to revise it's christmas eve!" Nikki said.

"Well dude we can chill during the evening and watch the grinch whilr drinking hot chocolate and also none of us have done any revision whatsoever." I said.

"I can't believe it's literally christmas I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!" Abi said.

"Have you all bought present for your secret santa?"

"Yeah." We all replied. (AN: I'm sorry this chapter is getting boring by the sentence DX)

Suddenly Harry burst through the door.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Revising." Abi said.

"..... Okay who are you and what have you done with the real Abi? You would never choose to revise over christmas eve."