Nightmare shopping trip

Hey guys I'm so sorry for this late upload college has just been taking over my life and I've been applying to uni and stuff, I have exams soon so updates will be even more slow.

Also I know Zayn's left the band but I just can't take him out of the book so for the duration of this book he stays.

..............................

Ammie's pov:

Everyone was finally over the whole Nando's thing, which was good. It was 10 o'clock, I was about to have a shower and change out of my pyjamas when I saw some post that was posted through, they were for Abi and Nikki. I automatically knew what they were. I ran out of the room towards Lana and the others rooms and knocked, not caring I was still in my pyjamas.

I kept knocking until the door swung open and I fell on the floor as I was leaning on the door.

"Did you really need to open the door with that much force?" I asked Lana, who opened it as I got up from the floor.

"Did you really need to knock with that much force?" Lana counter argued.

"Touche."

"Now what do you want?" She asked.

"Have you seen Abi or Nikki?"

"Last I heard they were downstairs having breakfast in the hall."

"Thanks!" I said as I began running to the stairs.

"Wait aren't you forgetting something?" Lana shouted after me. I stopped running and realised that I didn't pick the letters us when I fell so I went back for them.

I ran down the stairs and almost bumped into another student.

"Sorry!" I called out as I ran through the different corridors and reached the hall. I went inside to find there were only teachers there.

"You're a bit late, breakfast finished ten minutes ago." A teacher said.

"I'm not here for breakfast, I'm looking for two of my friends, Abi and Nikki, Abi is quite short, like smurf short like completely-"
(AN: No offence Abi I love you:$)

"Okay one of them is short, I get that. What does Nikki look like?"

"Nikki, well erm, I don't really know how to describe her, she erm has brown hair-"

"So pretty much half the school." The teacher said.

"You know you'll be terrible at giving an eye witness statement." A familiar voice said, a table near the back was where Justin was sitting.

"Justin! Where the heck are Abi and Nikki?"

"They headed back up just before you came here."

"Really!? I didn't see them go past me." I said.

"They went the other way."

"Ugh." I said as I began running out of the hall.

"You're welcome!" I heard Justin shout. This time, I decided to take the lift. I finally got to our floor and found them back in our dorm.

"Oh, hey. We heard you were looking for us." Abi said.

"Letters have come for you." I passed them the letters.

"Oh my god it's from Durham Univerity." Nikki said, she tightly gripped the letter.

"This is from Sheffield Univeristy. I don't want to open it, I mean what if it's a rejection letter."

"You both will never know unless you open them." I said.

Amy and Nish then came in.

"Hey, what's going on?"