Rounders

Okay guys long story short Amy challenged me to a race, who can write their chappie and publish it the fastest, challenge accepted Amy!

......................

Ammie's pov:

As it was a Saturday we all had a lie in, well when I say lie in I mean nine am. Everyone was asleep so I decided to go exploring to see if anyone else was awake.

"Going somewhere Ammie?" I turned around to see Amy standing there in her dressing gown, spongebob slippers and a teddy bear.

"I got bored, everyone was alseep" I said.

"Ah, let's see if the boys are awake" She replied.

"Aren't you gonna get changed?" I asked.

"You can't talk! You're wearing a hoodie and trackies" She replied.

"Oh never mind, let's just go and have everyone stare at your spongebob slippers" I said. We arrived at the boys' dorm and knocked. The door slowly opened and out appeared Niall's head.

"Hey guys, what do you want?" Niall asked rubbing his eyes.

"We're bored everyone else is asleep" I replied.

"Everyone's asleep here" He replied, opening the door a bit so we can go in.

"Morning guys" Justin said.

"Morning, hey Amy... Wanna have some fun?"

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" I said.

"What are you thinking?"

"We wake them up.. Ammie style" I replied smirking.

"And we get an otta that can play the trumpet" She replied.

"No... Just the waking up..."

"Then we're not thinking the same thing" She replied. (AN: WHO REMEMBERS THIS FROM JONAS!?)

"Right..."

Me and Amy sneaked upto where the boys were sleeping.

"3, 2, 1... GO!"

" IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING! GET UP YOU LAZY BLOBS!" We both shouted in their ears.

"Woah!" Louis said as he fell off the bed.

"Guys! Was that really neccesary!?" Louis asked.

"Yup" I said.

"Well now we're awake.. Go back to your dorm and we'll meet you at the dining room" Liam said.

Me and Amy walked down the hallway but stopped when we heard voices.

"Jack! Keep your voice down! Just break the window and leg it" I heard a voice say, it sounded like Jay's.

"But what if we get caught!?" Another voice said. Probably this Jack person.

"I've got that covered just break it!"

I suddenly heard a window breaking, me and Amy ran before anyone saw us as they would have probably thought it was us that did it.

"Where did you guys go!?" Nikki asked who was sitting up on her bed.

"We just weng exploring, never mind that you'll never guess what we just saw!" I said.

"What?" Nish replied.

"We saw Jay and this other guy acting really suspiciously so we stayed to see what they were doing and it turns out they were breaking a window!" Amy said.