Christmas shopping

Hey guys! Okay so I'm going to try and upload as much as I can but I know from about January onwards my exams start (I would now like to give a big f*ck you to the exam boards for taking the mick with my history remark) so yeah I need to put my head down if I want to do A2 and get into University -.-

.......................................

Ammie's pov:

Since today was the weekend, I decided to go christmas shopping. I started walking outside the school and saw the boys there.

"Hey, where are you guys going?"

"Christmas shopping." Harry said.

"Which reminds me, Ammie you better tag along, we need to send mum and dad their christmas presents." Liam added.

"Yeah, I'm gonna buy Hannah one as well, I'm hoping to catch up with her, I haven't seen her for like two years. Man I'm a bad friend."

"You're not a bad friend, you've just been very busy lately." Louis replied.

We all started walking, it was snowing pretty heavily and we thought it would be safer to walk then drive in icy snow.

Things were pretty quite until Harry slipped over some black ice and dragged Zayn down with him, who grabbed Louis, who grabbed Liam and then grabbed Niall. Niall tried grabbing me but I moved out the way, which was completely useless as I slipped after and landed on Nialls stomach.

"Sorry, Niall!" I said.

"Get off me, Ammie!" Niall said laughing.

"Not until you said you love me and you think I'm awesome."

"You aren't awesome, that's me."

"Niall say it! Everyone is on top of each other and I'm at the bottom barely breathing!" Harry said.

"No one cares!" Me and Niall shouted at the same time.

"Guys, the snow is cold." Zayn said.

"Well I didn't expect snow to be warm, Zayn."

"Shut up, Liam."

"Say it Niall!" I said.

"Alright alright, Ammie I love you and you're awesome."

I got off Niall and everyone stood up.

"AIR! I can breathe!" Harry said.

"Oh, by the way Ammie, I had my fingers crossed." Niall said as he began to run.

"Oh no you don't!" I said as I chased after him. I jumped on top of him and we both fell, rolling down the road gathering snow as we did. By the time we reached the end of the pavement we looked like a giant snow ball.

"Put it this way, you'll both win a snowball fight with a snowball that massive."

"Help?"

"Nope."

"No."

"Nuh uh."

"Never."

"Please guys?" I said.

"Fine."

Me and Niall got pulled out as we finally reached the shops. There was a HMV, H&M, Thorntons, Jack Wills and a few other stores.

"I need to go HMV, I'm Justin's secret santa." I said.

"I'll come with you. Shall we meet back out here?" Harry said.

"Okay."

We split up.

"Who are you secret santa to?"