Prom madness

Hey guys, because this book has taken me so long to do, the way the schooling system works for Abi, Nikki, Justin and Ammie is changing for the finale I've planned. As they're all eighteen in this book, it's going to be like any other sixth form college but at a boarding school and they're all doing A Levels. At some point I will edit the previous chapters saying anything different but for now that's how it's going to work.

..............................................

Ammie's pov:

We were in in our dorm revising as exam season has started. Our maths and science exams have finished but all the other exams are tomorrow.

"I can't believe everyone who does A Levels finish last, it's so unfair." Justin moaned.

"I know right, I can't look at anymore law cases otherwise my head is going to explode. I'm going for a walk."

I got up and decided to visit the boys in their dorm, when I went in I saw they were watching Grimm on netflix.

"Oh I've not seen this episode." I told them as I sat down and joined them. They all gave me a look.

"What?"

"I'm pretty sure you have this thing called a law exam tomorrow." Faye said, who was eating popcorn.

"Nope, no I don't." I replied.

"Ammie, go back to your room and revise, do you want to go to UCL or not?" Liam said.

"I do but I haven't received a letter from them yet so I'm not even sure if I've got a place."

"These things take time, I'm sure you'll receive it at anytime now. But seriously, no Grimm for you, go now!"

"Nope."

"I'm going to reveal spoilers in the next five seconds unless you leave. Five, four-"

"Okay, I'm going!" I said as I left and went back into my dorm.

"That was a quick walk." Nikki said, not taking her eyes off her revision book.

"Liam banished me back to the dorm."

We all dived our heads into our books and before we knew it, it was eleven pm. We all decided to call it a night and go to sleep.
.....................................................

I finished the law exam with five minutes to go, all I kept doing was staring at that clock, wishing it would go faster. In five minutes I would be exam free, the clock then ticked slowly and finally it hit twelve o'clock.

"Students please finish the sentence you are writing and then put down your pens. Someone will come round and collect the answer papers." The teacher said.

As soon as everything was collected I darted out of the exam room and caught up with the rest.

"How were your exams?" I asked them as we met outside the hall.

"It went okay but I'm so happy it's over!" Abi shouted as she started jumping up and down.

"Guys, we're free!" Justin shouted and hugged us all.

I then felt my phone vibrate.

Congrats on finishing exams, meet us in our dorm we have lots to discuss

Liam x

"Apparently Liam wants to meet us in their dorm."

"What does he mean by lots to discuss? Because if it requires brain power he's picked the wrong day." Abi complained. We walked to their dorm and went in.