Chapter Twenty-Six.

Having returned moderately unharmed from a courageous trip into examination weeks, the estranged author writes a chapter filled to the brim with Ziam spanking as her readers asked her to, hopeful that she will be able to regain the faith she lost.

In other words, have a chapter. Have my apologies. Eat lots of cake.

(I had exams. Lots. And I'm super sorry about the time it had taken me to update this. My post-exam work, preparation work for next year and attempts at finding a job, have also been preventing me from updating. Can't say how sorry I am. Life just gets in the way sometimes!)

Oh, and I'm sorry that this chapter isn't up-to-par with my others. Taking a break from writing has diminished my - ah, aptitude(?) - for it.

Also, I think these chapters are going to start getting dirtier. And kinkier. Sorry. (Not really.) 

(They'll have sex soon. Zayn will probably be tied up... or maybe I'll make it vanilla. I don't know.)

Big love! xx

========== + + + + + ==========

 "Do you know about what happened?" Liam asks Harry the moment he opens the door.

Harry, having just woken up at eleven o'clock on a Saturday morning, blinks sleepily. His eyes fade in and out of focus but eventually settle on Liam, who is now frowning at Harry like he's an idiot. "What now?" Harry asks.

Liam rolls his eyes. "The kiss," he says, "between Zayn and Louis."

"Oh." Harry rubs at his eyes with the tips of his fingers, suppressing a yawn. "That."

I had told Liam that Harry would know. I had told him that he was okay with it. Liam, however, being as possessive as he is, feels the need to confirm it and bitch about it, even though he says he understands. I think he just wants to talk to someone who can directly emphasize with him as I can't, due to the fact I'm the one who actually - you know - cheated.

"Oh," Liam only looks vaguely annoyed, "So you do know."

Harry yawns again, this time through a grin that makes my stomach do a little flip. "And now, so do you," he says. "Let's stop and appreciate your enlightenment for a moment."

It takes a firm grip and a tug on Liam's arm to get him to take a step back from Harry; he'd moved at Harry's sarcastic tone which he has obviously taken up from Louis, whom I make a mental note to keep away from Liam. At least for the time being. Which will be hard, considering he's our teacher...

Holy shit, class is going to be awkward.

Shaking myself from such terrifying thoughts from the moment, I clear my throat. "You're spending too much time with Louis," I tell him, if only to distract myself.

I was expecting Harry to laugh and agree with me, but instead he gets this goofy smile that makes Liam scowl at him, as if Louis is not worthy of such a smile because Louis should be condemned for the rest of his life. And after it. "A little," Harry agrees, shrugging, " but I can't help it. At least my relationship isn't forbidden."

"Oh, Harry, I do pity you," says Liam. He pulls me in closer and, for a moment, I am intoxicated by the heat emanating from him - until he chuckles and then that distracts me, instead, along with the burning kisses he plants beneath my jaw. "That's one of the best parts. Zayn finds it incredibly arousing, don't you, Zayn?"

The blush overcomes me quicker than I can sense it. I squark, turn my face to the floor in embarrassment and shuffle away from Liam, who instead laughs and tips my chin up.