Chapter Ten.

Hi, guys. So, I have a really awful case of writer's block at the moment so this was exceptionally hard to write, hence the late update. I'm really sorry and I hope this is okay; I don't really like this chapter. Hopefully, you do (you wont:P).

You will very much L-O-V-E the next chapter. Trust me. Chapter 11 is... well, stuff happens. ;)

========== + + + + + ==========

Monday morning means school. School means lessons. Lessons on a Monday morning in school mean Mr. Payne. Mr. Payne means thinking about what happened in Costa and my relentless attraction towards him, something which is so strong that I’m starting to resent it.

I think it is safe to say that I’m going to die.

Niall and Louis aren’t exactly helping the situation, either. Whilst Louis still has no idea that I’m having a little shebang with my teacher - I have no idea what this ‘shebang’ is, thinking about it. Is it even a ‘shebang’? – he still manages to tease me because I so blatantly fancy Mr. Payne. Niall joins in and also does a bit of his own joking when Louis isn’t around; he’s been ripping it out of me left, right and centre.

“Hey, Zayn,” Louis says, flicking a piece of Mars bar off his finger and hitting me on the cheek, “Guess what?”

Fighting the urge to smother his face with that stupid chocolate bar - he's not eating it, he's tearing bits off and firing them at me for his own stupid amusement - I pick the piece of Mars Bar off my face and ask, “What?”

Niall, for the umpteenth time, takes the chocolate off the tip of my finger and plops it into his mouth. I wrinkle my nose up in disgust as he laughs.

Louis continues like I never even spoke. “Mr. Payne’s single!” he says. He wiggles his eyebrows at me like I actually have a shot – which, I kind of do, considering the aforementioned shebang Mr. Payne and I have going on. “You’re single, too, aren't you?! He’s hot and -oh! - you’re hot, too….” He reaches out to run his finger along my jawline but I swat his hand away. “You’re up on your luck and he’s ready to f-“

“Dear God, Louis, don’t finish that! Is anything out of your mouth ever not- Wait…!” My skin is tingly and my heart is thumping and even though I’m blushing, my thoughts are working at a mile a minute because, holy mother of God, he’s actually single? Maybe I have a bigger shot than I thought. “He’s – Mr Payne is single?”

Niall raises an eyebrow at me discreetly behind Louis’ shoulder as if to say, ‘I know what you’re thinking, you dirty bugger’ and it makes the blush creeping up my neck flare to life, withering and red. “Does that interest you, Zayn?” he asks. “I bet you’re already thinking about seducing him in class, aren’t you?”

Louis snorts. "He’s probably thinking about biting that beautiful ass of his!"

As Niall shoots him a horrified look and me an equally disturbed one - the thought of Louis biting Mr. Payne's ass makes me feel stiff in my gut for some reason, and I have a feeling Mr. Payne is the biter, anyway, not the bitee - Louis grins mischievously.

"What?" he asks. "Come on, you know he was. Zayn totally wants to bite it."

Niall chuckles. "He wants to do more than that, mate."

"Right, right." As Louis and Niall both turn to me with sardonically slick and amused smiles, I feel myself start to bunch up and slowly disintegrate from pure and utter embarrassment and, albeit, shame. It's like they're in my mind, for God's sake! "He wants to suck it, bite it, fuck it-"