Chapter Seventeen.

500 FANS YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME CAN I JUST uh oh thank you my god you guys

I had a major headache whilst writing this and I'm super tired, so I'm sorry if it's not to my best standard (this chapter isn't written particularly well). I love you and all your amazing reviews though! Thank you so much for commenting so nicely, voting, fanning and waiting so patiently. You, loves, are the best. Incredible.

I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to update and that I haven't replied to your reviews. I haven't had the time and it annoys me that I've been unable to because you're all so lovely! Anyway, I'm also sorry for all the mistakes in this chapter or any previous chapters. I was just re-reading this story (for my benefit when writing) and came across quite a few mistakes which I've been unable to rectify so, yeah, sorry. I don't proof-read any of my chapters; I don't have the time, nowadays. ^.^

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to so many people for all the lovely comments you left but, finally, I went for Sh3sN0tAfraid because she left such a beautiful comment and I practically passed out so THANK YOU. (And she's sweet and funny and perfect and you should totally check out her stories if you haven't already)

Anyway, big love to you all! xx

(in other news I have been suffering through serious Niall feels at the moment and it's not healthy why uhhh)

========== + + + + + ==========

Niall opts out of coming to Harry's with Mr. Payne and I. Apparently, he'd feel uncomfortable around us. Considering what he walked in on earlier, I suppose I can't blame him but still, the moral support coming from him would have been nice... Not that Mr. Payne doesn't give out good moral support - oh no, his support is probably the best I could receive: soft, dominating and entirely pleasing.

I should find I way to bottle him, thinking about it - him, or his kisses. I could sell him and make millions! He is the perfect cure for any situation. Got a cold? No problem! Suffering through heartbreak? No problem! Need to heal a burn? No pro-

Oh, wait. That wouldn't work; Mr. Payne's so hot that he'd probably worsen it. Still, he'd be like liquid gold. In a bottle.

Then again, I'm not so sure I'm willing to share.

"Harry knows you're coming," Liam says once I've clambered into his car, flushing red from the way I tripped up just outside and he saw. Thank God he hasn't said anything, though; it's nice of him. I'm embarrassed enough. "I just texted him."

"Does he know why?"

Mr. Payne raises an eyebrow at me, a smirk tweaking at his lips. "No," he says, "he soon will, however, when we arrive at his house... I didn't think I needed to tell him."

"Well, I..." Let's face it: what Mr. Payne said is easy to retaliate against. I, however, being so drawn to his lips and the fact I am so desperately in need of a kiss, cannot even fathom the idea of replying. No way, no how. Instead, all I mutter is, "Right..."

After laughing to himself for a moment or two, Mr. Payne muses, "You're so easily distracted," then leans in, his hand resting upon my knee, before his lips brush mine and he kisses me. Immediately, of course, I melt into him; but then he's pulling back and I'm suppressing a whine in the back of my throat because the kiss ends far too quickly for my liking.

Mr. Payne, looking even more amused now, starts the ignition and glances at me as he begins to drive off. "Later," he says, and my gut clenches at the promise of his words.