Chapter Three.

Hello! Thanks so much for waiting. This story is now, offcially, out! I loved hearing your responses last time SO, here it is! The next chapter! I'm sorry it's not got any Liam and I'm also sorry that it's pretty short. It's kind of a filler but it's an important filler, so... yeah. :)

Thank you! I love you guys so much. Again, sorry if you find any of the swearing offensive. Obviously, it is going to be pretty consistent in this story, especially when Niall's around. My apologies. :)

========== + + + + + ==========

"I'm going to hell."

They are the first words that break free from my lips when I meet Niall and Louis after school. I'm leaning against Louis' old pick-up truck with my forehead pressed against the window and they have just arrived, chuckling at my current state of self-deprication. Niall probably told him all about what happened in Mr. Payne's class and I'm suddenly wishing to be a loner with no friends, having no-one to read me and no-one to tease me for my godforsaken streak of dark and dirty lust.

Louis laughs behind me. "What did I tell you?!" he asks, obviously grinning. "Is he a sex God, or is he a sex God?"

My eyes flutter closed and I exhale slowly, lips puckered as I do so. Mr. Payne's perfection is imprinted into my eyelids; I swear, I wouldn't be able to walk if I hadn't been doing it for so many years! "He - He's a sex God, all right."

"I failed Biology in Year 10 when I had him. And you asked why!" Louis snorts and I know he is in his 'I'm sage, you're lame' mode. "God, that year sucked. Do you know what it's like having that piece of meat strut around in front of you for a whole year without a way to stop it?! I wanked so many times..."

Before I can tell him that's a bit to much information, Niall interjects.

"No, he doesn't know," Niall inputs, even though he's the only straight one here. "He's about to find out though, isn't he?"

I pull my head back and whack it against the window, over and over, groaning in frustration. "I'm going to die," I whine, hitting my head against the glass one last time; maybe if I get a concussion I wont have to go into college tomorrow and endure another two hours with Mr. Payne!

"Don't be so dramatic," Louis chirps, slinging an arm around my shoulders and spinning me around to face him. "Just chop off your dick and you'll be fine!"

Of course. Of course he would say that. "You sadist! I like having my dick, thank you."

Niall is suddenly laughing and Louis is snickering, and I watch Niall's blue eyes grin maliciously as he says, "Zayn, mate, you like all dick. Period."

The blush that covers me is deep and withering. I can feel it, seeping right into my skin like water into a towel. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality, I just - I don't like talking about it. Which will be hard considering the things Mr. Payne's ass do to me. And that jawline... "S-Shut it!" I snap, still feeling hot and bothered. "I'm gay, not an addict!"

"I'm sure Mr. Payne's penis will be your heroin soon enough, Zaynie boy!"

Louis' statement is enough to throw both himself and Niall into another fit of laughter so I open the car door, shrugging off Lou's hold on me, and clamber in the truck. I make sure to slam the door behind me, mostly because my damn embarrassment is actually making me even more embarrassed; how can they make me blush so easily?! I wish I wasn't such a prude - or, well, should I say I wish I wasn't so easily flustered by the concept of my sexuality. I shouldn't be, especially around Louis. Not after we... after we...