Welcome to Rapeville, Population: Percy

"Um," Percy said feeling awkward and utterly confused. "What?"

Reyna glared at the goddess. Despite the fact that Nyx could kill her with as little as a snap of her fingers, she felt anger bubbling up inside her. No one was allowed to touch Percy like that, she belonged to him now. They had been through more than enough together that now he belonged to her and her alone.

She was slightly nervous too. While Hemera was gorgeous, she was put to shame by her mother who simply radiated beauty and was downright sexy. Whatever it was, she was looking at Percy like a tasty piece of meat and Reyna doubted she had much interest in him as a snack.

Nyx just smiled at Percy before she turned, slowly walking away from him and towards a Hellhound who nuzzled against her leg affectionately as she stroked its head.

"You want to reach the Doors of Death, do you not?"

Percy glanced at Reyna who kept her eyes narrowed at the Primordial goddess.

"Um, yeah." He answered. "That was kind of the general idea. You know, find our way out of Tartarus before something decided to eat us."

Nyx turned back, a sly smile gracing her lips.

"You know Percy Jackson, I could be a valuable friend to you; make the journey to the doors far easier for you, if I wished it. Your chances of getting there without being confronted by my brother, Tartarus, are next to none. I could veil you in my darkness so that you could go unchallenged. You would be there within a day, free to return to the world and fulfill that destiny laid on your shoulders."

Percy felt uneasy. The way Nyx said it made it easy to assume her help would be anything but free.

"Uh, okay. I mean that would be great and all but you're making it sound like there are some kind conditions attached to your help."

Nyx slowly made her way back over to Percy, swaying her hips seductively as she walked. When she reached him, she slowly circled him, like a predator stalking around its wounded prey, waiting to go in for the kill.

"Of course there are conditions Perseus." She whispered huskily in his ear from where she stood behind him. "You are incredibly powerful. The most powerful demigod to walk the Earth, more powerful than that foolish son of Zeus, Heracles, ever dreamed to be."

Percy felt the uncontrollable urge to put some distance between him and the Goddess of Night. She was doing things to him that his teenage hormones couldn't ignore. But when he tried to move, he found he couldn't. He looked at his feet to see tendrils of darkness wrapped around them, holding him in place.

"Um, uh, thank you?" He replied, not really sure what else to say.

Nyx snickered quietly to herself as she stood in front of him. Her back was to Percy but she was very close him. She backed up a bit so her buttocks were lightly grazing his little Mjolnir.

"Whoa," Percy said in an alarmed tone. "Um, what exactly is going on?" He glanced at Reyna whose face was bright red. Her eyes were narrowed and she looked seconds from exploding.

Nyx kept her backside pressed against Percy as she turned her head, a mischievous smile on her face.

"What's wrong Perseus? Are you not enjoying yourself?" She said with a chuckle. "Because I think at least part of you is enjoying itself quite a bit at the moment." Her hand went to the front of his pants before Percy stumbled back, somehow free from the binds that previous held him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Listen, Lady Nyx, you're hot, believe me, you really are, but that's not happening. We just want to get the Hel out of Tartarus."