Chapter 6- Ideal

(Author’s note: READ THIS BECAUSE I’M AWESOME! lol.. Hey there! Sorry if I updated for a long time and I’m here to clarify some things. Ummm… so I deleted the chapter 6,7,8 and 9 of this story because I felt something was wrong, (I still don’t know what it was) so I edited it and changed it. There will be different outcomes and I’m really sorry if you’re confused now but I think it will help if you will just read the previous chapter. I’m still going to continue this story though. Thank you for the comments, they really made me happy, every single one of it :)

 ( Play the music ---> )

[6] Ideal

Meeting your idol/s is one of the best moments in your life but if you’re kissing your D@mn fvcking  hot idol then, it’s the best and unforgettable moment in your life. Just like what’s happening to me right now.

The moment was perfect. He was kissing me, the man I love but does he love me? I want to laugh, to smile and to kiss Lee back but the fact that he’s doing this not for love, makes everything worse.

I felt his soft lips touch mine and I felt that weird feeling that sent shivers through my spine. Why am I feeling this? But I just stood there, motionless, not doing anything. But then again, the moment was perfect, I want to kiss him, touch him and everything but in the back of my head was a screaming voice yelling, “Push him! He does not love you! You’ll regret everything!”. Being the rebel that I am, I ignored that blood curdling voice and kissed him back.

I felt like time had stop. I know, I sound like a cliché gal but it what I was feeling right now. Love really makes you crazy.

We pulled our lips apart and leaned our foreheads. I breathed heavily, trying to gain my normal respiration.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered silently. I could feel his hot breath tickling my nose and his blue mesmerizing eyes staring at me.

“For what?” I asked him, still closing my eyes.

“For kissing you. I understand if you don’t like me like that.” He said.

“Like what?”

“Like more than friends.” I didn’t even thought that he’d consider me as a friend. The thought of it made me smile.

“Why? Do you like me like that?” I asked and slowly opened my eyes, his blue eyes looking at mine. He nodded and smiled. He just NODDED! A nod means a ‘yes’, right?

“Could you go on a date with me?” He asked.

And to tell you the truth, His kiss really did bother me ‘cause it rocked my world.

________________

________________

________________

I'll update tomorrow or later :) 

Please leave a comment!!!

-Without wax,

-Z