Chapter 22- Your dead

*Kyles POV*

"Haden please! You don't understand. I thought you were getting back with Amber you shut me out and left me on my own without telling me what was happening, I assumed the worst" Scarlett explained to Haden. He didn't seem to register anything in his mind, he just seethed with anger, I needed to get Scarlett away from him soon before he does something he may regret.

"Your right I don't understand. You thought I was getting back with Amber yet you didn't fight for me. Instead you just slept with my brother. That's not revenge Scarlett that's just low. You seriously have no morals do you? Sleep with one brother not satisfied so you sleep with the other." Haden replied to her through clenched teeth.

"Guys! Pack it in now. Scarlett you look tired go and get a nice hot bath and Haden you need to calm down." I cut in their conversation. Scarlett looked pale and worn out. Her eyes began to glisten and shine through her tears that were begging to brim under her eyes.

"Fuck off Kyle! It's got nothing to do with you." Haden snapped at me, I shook my head trying to stop anger from bubbling in side of me. I was the one who told Haden, I didn't do it because I don't like Scarlett or anything. I just thought it was the right thing to do, Haden could of ended up raising his own brothers babies.

"Look, I really don't think you two really need to do this right now." I told them both seriusly.

"Kyle just leave us alone please, you've done enough" Scarlett told me with tired eyes.

"I'm trying to help you here" I told her with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"At least he actually told me. You just expected me to bring up the twins with you whether or not I'm the father. You make me sick" Haden backed me up. I felt bad, sure It was Scarlett's own fault but Haden was being unreasonable, we don't know what she's been through in her life.

"Haden, I thought I was loosing you. I just lost my little brother and my father. I couldn't bare to loose you too" Scarlett tried once again.

"We weren't even together long!" Haden shouted through frustration.

"I can't help the way I feel though! Our relationship was something to keep me going and something to wake up every morning for, you don't know what it was like growing up in my 'house' with a father who didn't care what you did aslong as you followed his rules. I had to raise Harley up on my own besides Charlotte who only had the child weekends anyway. I thought that having someone to love and someone to think about was enough to drag me out of bed everyday. I couldn't bare the thought of loosing you. If I lost you I would of lost every reason to wake up in the morning." Scarlett tried to explain to him, I must admit it was very moving and sincere. I felt out of place being here but I needed to get these two away from eachother. Connor said he wanted to speak to Haden and with Scarlett here it wouldn't end well and mums gone to pick dad up from work and I'm actually supposed to be watching Bella and Ryan but Lewis promised to look after them while I came and sorted these two out. Connor stormed up to his room after the sudden out burst and Tayo decided the tension was unbearable and went to his friends.

"Your just full of excuses! I couldn't give a shit about your explanations. Amber was right, this wouldn't work. Your too fucked up and complicated for me, I should of just got back with Amber when I had the chance" Haden suddenly snapped.

Scarlett looked taken aback, her eyes were wide and she just burst into tears, that's just hormones right?.

"Scarlett" I called to her. she moved to take a seat at the table.

"Leave her, she just wants sympathy the pathetic little whore" Haden shouted at me.

"Go and cool off! Your being out of order" I warned him while walking towards Scarlett.