Chapter 23- Can we start over?

A/N WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!!

Anyways, enjoy! Vote! comment!

———-

*Scarletts POV*

It's been weeks since Haden found out about me and Connor. Were still not back together but were starting to talk more. Like Connor he too said he'll be there for me and the babies because if they turn out to be Connor's he wants to know that he did everything he could for them during my pregnancy. I'm also a little worried that he's lost interest in me. He seems to be sneaking off quiet a bit lately and I'm curious to find out why, he wouldn't be seeing another girl would he?.

"What are you thinking about?" My thoughts got cut off by Connor. Today was saturday and we were currently waiting for my 20 week scan. Haden said because he came to all my other ones that Connor should come to this one to see the babies in person rather than just looking at a scan picture, I was hesistant at first but Connor had the same rights that Haden had.

"Nothing, just can't wait to see the babies" I told him truthfully.

Since the scare I've been very protective over my babies and I've even left college, I've decided that I'm not going back for at least a year or so and that's even if I decide to go back, I missed out a lot education wise so I don't really see the point jumping into A levels when I haven't even done GCSE'S. I couldn't stay away from the babies for that amount of time either if I'm truthfully honest.

"I must admit, I'm a little nervous" Connor said as he wiped his palms on his jeans.

"Why?" I asked curious, he shouldn't be nervous he should be excited.

"It's just going to make everything seem more real. It's just a complete shock." He admitted quietly as if he felt stupid.

"It's alright, I felt the same as you did when I went to my first scan" I told him in reassurance.

—-

"That was absolutely amazing!" Connor beamed as we walked out of the hospital.

"Yeah I know, it still amazes me every time, I'm just more excited for April when I find out the sex" I informed him with my own excitement.

"You do know we could of found out like a month ago?" Connor said with a smirk.

"I know but I want them to be a bit bigger so that it's a 100% accurate" I reasoned.

"Is it wrong that I hope their mine?" He asked me cutting me off guard.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"I don't know, I mean, just listening to their heart beats makes me want them to be mine" he told me shyly.

Aww, he was soo cute!

"I know it's hard, I wish we'd just know who the father is and get on with our lives. It's not fair that you both have to get attached then one of use not being the father. I'm sorry for putting use both in this situation" I apologized to him, I felt really bad but it takes two to tango.

Connor sighed. "It's our fault too, were the ones who didn't wear protection" he informed me. I just shrugged wanting to change the subject as I jumped into Connors sliver BMW.

"Want to get some lunch?" Connor asked me from the drivers side.

"Lets go maccy dees! I could kill for girkins and strawberry milkshake" I sighed in pleasure to him.

"Ugh, that's gross!" He said with a screwed up face.

"Ah well! It's what the babies want" I replied proudly which caused him to chuckle.