Chapter 17- When was your last period?

Weeks had passed. Haden and I were planning on going to watch a movie tonight. Everyone in the house now knew about me and Haden, including James and George the butler. James was happy, happy because now Hadens with me, Ambers not longer around. She calls and texts haden every now and then but he just ignores her. Connor had finally accepted me and Haden and was now like a big brother to me. Haden and I, had our first argument the other day after a beautiful day at the beach. Guess who was my saviour? Connor. We had a deep conversation about everything that happened, thank fully he accepted my choice and moved on with his life. He's now seeing a teacher who works at the school he's at. They've been going out for about two weeks now. I was happy for Connor. Kyle on the other hand has been stressing out over his GCSE'S turns out he knew nothing about me and Connor and I was thank ful for that. He was just having a bad day when he snapped.

Life overall was great at the moment. The twins were coming up 4 soon.

Anyway, back to the point. I added the finishing touches to my make up before I slipped into my blue skinny jeans, black and white heels with a white longish top and my black leather jacket. I had decided to curl my hair today instead of straightening it. Sarah had done it for me, I've never owned or used curlers before so don't judge me. I sprayed my 'lady million' perfume and shoved it in my bag along with my phone and left my room.

My phone beeped for the 10th time.

I groaned, opening my bag to read my message.

'I'm downstairs, are you ready yet? You girls take forever! Hadenxx' I rolled my eyes as I read the message. He's texted me about 10 times asking if I'm ready yet or whatever.

I walked down the stairs and was greeted by Haden waiting for me at the bottom.

"About time" he whined.

I rolled my eyes.

"Please." I begged god.

Haden chuckled as he placed his arm around my back.

"Lets go" he told me.

I nodded.

We made our way outside, only Haden held my hand instead.

We walked to his Audi. I climbed into the car as he held the door open for me.

"Thank you" I said as he shut the door and walked around to the drivers side.

He climbed in and put the key in ignition.

"Want the radio on?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment.

"Yes" I replied. He chuckled and turned the radio on. The car blasted with avici wake me up.

Haden began to hum along to the song as he drove. I chuckled at him.

I loved this song. Haden had hooked my iphone to itunes and downloaded a long music list for me and this song was one of them.

"So wake me up when it's all over" I sang along to the lyrics.

"When I'm wiser, when I'm older" Haden sang back.

"All this time I was finding myself And I didn't know I was lost" we both sang together. We laughed as the base began to play.

We pulled into the cinema car park and unbuckled our belts.

My stomach began to churn a little bit but I tried to ignore it, not wanting to ruin our date. It was happening a lot lately. I would often feel sick but I was never actually sick.

Hand in hand we walked into the large building, I went and ordered a large bag of toffee popcorn and two tango ice blast drinks while Haden went and collected our tickets. We were going to be watching deliverey man, the one where he has 500 and something children. Allie had been to watch it and told me it was a funny film.