Chapter 3- hate life.

Once I was packed again, I walked down to the office. Michelle beamed at me.

"Are you all set?" She asked me with a heart warming smile.

Thoughts flooded my mind. Was I ready? What if I didn't like the family? What if I didn't fit in? I had nowhere else to go.

I gulped and nodded knowing I couldn't back out now.

"We've sorted out transport and things for your fathers funeral on Tuesday. " Sarah said with a small smile. My eyes bulged out from my head, how could I forget something like that? I'm such a horrible person. Tears began to well up in my eyes at the thought of my father. I know he isn't the best role model or anything but he was still my dad! I loved him more than anything in the world, although a part of me hates him for taking Harley away from me.

"Shall we make tracks then dear?" James asked me with a smile.

I nodded, afraid that if I spoke my voice would break and all my feelings would leave my body immediatly.

"Wow, this is where you live?" I asked the Johnsons as we pulled up outside there home. There was a big iron gate infront of us, it looked to have an alarm device at the side.

"George, would you mind opening the gate" James spoke into the speaker by the press of a button.

"Certainly" a reply came.

The red light on the alarm thing flashed green and the gate began to move to allow the car to enter.

The car was a red mustang and very expensive. I looked out side of the car windows before entering a garage? Wow! This house was huge. It was a white house with a balcony going right round.

"Ready dear?" Sarah said from the passenger seat.

Speechless, I nodded and jumped out the car.

An elder man came out from nowhere.

"George, take scarlett here's luggage from the boot of the car and take them up to her room please, while I introduce the rest of the household to her"Sarah spoke.

"Certainly madam" George replied with a kurt nod as he opened up the boot. I swear I saw shock smack him in the face, but it quickly changed to a face of relief. Yes, I only had one suitcase with me, I didn't have a lot of belongings.

Sarah and James began to walk off out of the garage and to the front of the house. I followed quickly before I got lost. There was a fountain in the middle of the driveway, a statue of cupid was placed in the middle of it. How cliche?

I stepped into the house and was immediatly over whelmed the house was enormous. There was open spaces before the set of stairs that was placed infront of me. I could see a lounge and a dinning room oposite eachother.

James and Sarah took of there jackets and turned to smile to me.

"Welcome home" they both said in sync. I smiled back as I took in the hall way. The floor was hard wood and shone brightly. There was a white fluffy carpet which ran from the middle of the hall up the stairs.

"Boys" sarah shouted as she began to walk into the lounge.

I followed suit, just as I heard footsteps run down the stairs.

I sat down on the black leather couch and watched as the boys entered the lounge.

"Boys and wee woman" James stated with a smile. "Meet the new addition to the Johnson household, Scarlett Mayers"

"Hi" I muttered as my cheeks grew hot.

"I'm kyle" one of the boys with blue eyes and blonde hair introduced himself.