Chapter 2- The Johnsons.

Doctor Wild led me through the corridors until we reached a brown door titled 'Family room' I inhaled a deep breath and entered. Charlotte was sat on one of the chairs, her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying. There were two police officers and a Lady wearing a suit. All eyes turned to me as soon as I was in sight.

"Scarlett" Charlotte shouted as she came and hugged me.

I smiled as she pulled back.

"Charlotte harris?" Doctor wild adressed her.

"May I speak with you?" She asked her.

Charlotte nodded her head and smiled as she left the room.

"Hello there Scarlett, I'm PC white and this is PC morgan. Can we ask you a few questions please?" Pc white asked me with a kind smile. He had slight greying hair and warm blue eyes.

I nodded.

"Michelle here is going to write down some notes for your files, is that okay?" He asked me once again.

I sighed but nodded.

"Hi there Scarlett, I'm Michelle White. Pc whites other half" she laughed. I just nodded. I really didn't give a shit who she was.

"I'm also part of Social services." She told me with a warm smile.

I didn't say anything, I just wanted to roll my eyes and shout 'no shit' but that would be highly rude.

"Do you know why were here?" Pc white asked me.

I shook my head, I honestly didn't know.

"Well, the hospital contacted social services and they contacted us as well as your next door neighbour." He started.

"Did your father do that to your eye?" Michelle asked me before she carried on.

I nodded hesitantly.

"We had to send some officers around to your house to take your father in for questioning. You've been admitted into hospital twice in 5 months. You even broke your wrist correct?" Pc White said. I sighed but nodded. When the officers got there he was passed out on the floor with a bunch of tablets and a bottle of whiskey. We found bags of cannabis and heroin around the house so the police and ambulance was called immediatly." He finished.

"We searched the house for any more bags and found that a bag of cocaine was hidden in your room. Can you explain how it had gotten in there?" PC morgan cut in.

"I-I don't know" I told him honestly, when did this happen?.  That bastard had put drugs in my room?

"When the ambulanced arrived, your fathers pulse was very weak. They did everything they could but he didn't make it" Michelle informed me.

I felt my world come crashing down. My father? As in Michael Mayers was dead?.  No this had to be a sick joke.

"I'm sorry honey" she said as she pulled me into her embrace. I hugged onto her for dear life and cried into her shoulder as my whole world came crashing down.

"Whats going to happen?" I croaked.

"Harleys going to go back with Charlotte and we have no other choice but to place you in foster care" Michelle informed me.

I sobbed.

"Can't I stay with Charlotte?" I asked with urgency. They can't take Harley away from me.

"I'm afraid not. Charlotte has now got a new job in new York and has been given an apartment with it. I'm afraid there's not a lot of space." those words were a stab in the chest. No room for me, more like because she didn't want me. Charlotte and I never really got on. Probably because my father cheated on her like no tomorrow and constantly rambled on about how much she's like my own mother.