Chapter 29- Pop

*scarletts pov*

I stared down at my beautiful daughter and smiled. "Your sister keeps on moving around an kicking mummy kaitlyn, I need you to be here so that when she gets older you can tell her off for me" I told her with a chuckle. I guess in some ways I was expecting a kick by kaitlyn herself against her padded bed or even just a little cry or something but all I recieved back was just the beep of the machine. Kaitlyn-rose had a lot of visitors two days ago. Many of Connors and Haden's relatives came and saw my daughter and took a few pictures and all spoke to her. Sarah hasn't came to visit yet, I was getting a bit concerned about that but I can't exactly do anything about it. I sighed and turned my head just in time to see Haden and Amber walking into the room. I immediately glared at the pair. How dare they come in here!

"How is she?" Amber asked me in her annoying nasally voice.

"She was fine until you both walked in here" I said truthfully, well Kaitlyn-rose is fine but I was just being a little bitch.

"We came to see her. I didn't see her yesterday so " Haden told me.

"Yeah I know" I spat.

"Me and Amber had a scan and I couldn't miss it" He told me, I rolled my eyes. What a pathetic excuse, he could easily of came after to see the baby.

"Cool" I muttered and turned back to my daughter.

"When does she get released?" Amber dumbly asked. I chuckled before turning to face her.

"Hm, let me think? May be when she's strong enough to actually breathe on her own!" I hissed at her, seriously where did Haden find this dumb ass?

"I get that your mad at me, but there's no need to be horrible to Amber when she's trying to make conversation and also make the effort to come and see Kaitlyn" Haden snapped.

"Her name is Kaitlyn-Rose not Kaitlyn it's double barrelled idiot" I snapped back.

"Don't give me that shit. You call her Kaitlyn all the time" Haden replied.

"Yeah well she's my daughter" I hissed.

Low blow.

"Well may be if you weren't such a whore you would actually know who your babies father is" Haden shot back. I squinted my eyes.

"Well may be if you didn't shut me out when Amber came I wouldn't of slept with your brother!" I snarled.

"Was that when we sorted things out?" Amber cut in.

I turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes" Haden sighed.

"You and her were together?" She asked him.

"Yes we were" I filled in.

"But we had sex!" Amber hissed.

My blood boiled.

"Get out" I whispered to hurt and shocked to speak up in case my voice broke.

"I'm here for Kaitlyn" Haden said.

"Now!" I shouted.

Haden walked over to Kaitlyn-Roses incubator and kissed the glass. "Daddy will be back soon" He told her.

Now I was pissed.

"Sorry, Kaitlyn-Rose may not be yours. I'm a whore so I slept with your brother too" I shrugged at him. Now it was his turn to scowl. "You know what, I so wish Connor was here right now because you know what! He'd make such a better dad than you ever would. If Connor is my daughters father I'll be so happy knowing what a good man he was and how happy he was knowing that they could be his. I'll happily raise my daughters up alone knowing they won't have an arsewhole of a father like you. Amber I really feel for you having him as a boyfriend and a baby daddy!" I hissed at Haden.

Haden looked beyond pissed. So instead of saying anything he just walked out.

————————-

Kaitlyn-Rose was finally 2 and a half months old which meant I was almost 8 months pregnant with my other baby. She was finally able to breathe on her own and now weighed 5lb 6oz. I was proud of how much she grew and developed. Ainsley-Mae was getting really unsettled lately. She's kick me for hours at a time and stop me from having much sleep. Yesterday Kyle and Tayo made me stay at home and prepare for the babies. Ainsley-Mae was due in about a month and they said Kaitlyn-rose can come home in a few weeks. I also went and picked up my double pram and Moses baskets for the girls and re-organised my bed room. Kyle and Tayo both stayed with Kaitlyn-rose at the hospital while I sorted everything out so she wasn't alone.  

"Okay are you ready to hold your baby girl for the first time?" The nurse asked me with a giant smile. I took in a deep breath and nodded.

I was passed my new born baby girl and I immediately filled up with tears.

She stirred in my arms making herself more comfortable and snuggled into my boobs. Girls love there comforts. I looked down at my baby and smiled at her. Her eyes were bright blue which reminded me of Connors. She had dark brown hair and rosy cheeks, she was still tiny and barely weighed anything but she was healthy and I thank god for that.

The hospital door opened revealing Sarah and James. For the past two weeks they'd come and see her. Sarah was slowly getting back to her usual self. She smiled a lot more but we could all still see the hurt in her eyes. She missed her son.

"She has Connors eyes" She commented as she walked over to us smiling.

I looked up at her and smiled back. "yeah I know" I replied.

The nurse as well as James stood and smiled at us.

"Is sarah okay to hold her?" I asked the nurse.

"Of course, She's your baby" She replied.

I smiled and looked at Sarah she raised her eyebrows as I walked closer to her. I held out Kaitlyn-Rose for her to take out of my arms and cradle her herself.

"Hello beautiful, I'm your nana" She introduced her self to my daughter.

I chuckled as I watched Kaitlyn-Rose look up at Sarah. My girl really was stunning.

My thoughts were cut off just as a loud 'popping' noise filled the room and my legs were soaked.

"Oh god" I groaned as a light contraction hit me.

"Ainsley-Maes on her way" Sarah beamed just after a nurse entered the room with a wheel chair and whisked me off to delivery suit.

————

"I can't believe my twins are both here" I cried as I held both my babies too my chest. Ainsley-Mae has blue eyes and blonde hair. She looked like a double of Kaitlyn-Rose but she weighed more. 6lbs 12oz.

"They have your nose" Sarah chuckled. I chuckled back. "Random" I said.

"Connor would be proud" Sarah stated.

I smiled. Thinking back to the day when Connor came to my scan. He was so happy! that was the day he said he hopes the babies are his.

"Sarah? I really did care about Connor, I know you probably don't think highly of me but I really did care about him. Connor had feelings for me and I had them for him. I just had stronger ones for Haden but now I know he wasn't truly worth it" I admitted to her.

Sarah gave me a weak smile. "Listen love, If anyone was to give me grandbabies I'm glad it was you. Whether there Haden's or Connors I'm glad there my grandchildren. I'm going to have to ask Haden what the hell he was thinking getting Amber pregnant. I mean for gods sake he's going to be tied down to her forever! Idiot boy!" Sarah said in annoyance. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Right, I'll leave use to get some rest" Sarah said as she leaned over me and gave me a hug before kissing the twins on there heads. Kaitlyn-Rose has to go back to the recovery unit but Ainsley-Maes allowed to stay with me. It breaks my heart having to separate them but it has to be done. I sighed as the nurse came in just as Sarah exited the room to take her back to her unit. I kissed my girl on her head. "Me and your sister love you loads princess" I told her as the nurse took her away. I sighed and cuddled Ainsley-Mae closer to me and layed her on my chest as I slowly closed my eyes.

I love my two babies more than anything.