Chapter 14

It's been a couple of days since Carlisle discussed the plan to kill Carter, and her coven. It took a lot of arguments for my family to agree.
Bella thought the idea was good, but she hates it. Risking my life was not on her bucket list, especially Eddies. Everyone hates this plan. Uncle Emmet got extremely pissed, and aunt Rosalie started swearing at my parents. Uncle Jasper was just confused because he felt so many emotions, poor guy. Aunt Alice said that she can see the plan will work. Esme didn't swear or anything, but she is mad. Ness wants nothing to do with the plan, which is a good anything. Jacob doesn't care that I am putting my life on the line.

"Am I the only one going to school?" I ask as I stand in the living room to see everyone, including Leah and Seth. "Wait, why are they here?" I ask.

"Anna... there is something we need to tell you." Bella speaks slowly.

"Leah, Seth, everyone that you saw at La Push, and including myself are wolves." Jacob spit out. Eddie gives him a look.

Does Jacob have problems? What does he mean by wolves? I give him a questionable look.

"Anna, Jacob is telling the truth." Esme tells me. "And they are willing to help us."

I look at Jacob. "Damn, you could've told me in a more settle manner?"

"Jacob is an ass." Leah says hitting Jacob in the arm. "Anna is right you idiot." She tells Jacob.

"We can show you, if you want to see?" Seth offers.

I nod slowly. How is this going to turn out? Oh god, I hope no one gets hurts, and by no one I mean me.

"C'mon. We have to stand back though." Ness warns me as she grabs my hand and brings me outside

"I'm doing this for you, Ness." Jacob attempts to whisper.

Jacob runs, jumping into the air. Seth follows him, and they within seconds are on four legs. I stare in disbelief.

"So what?" Leah asks looking unimpressed. "You believe your family, but not your friends?"

"I wouldn't call, especially Jacob my friend." How does Leah accept me to take this in?

"Aw, Jake and you are friends." Ness smiles. "More like frenemies."

"More like complete strangers, in an unfortunate event." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Cool right?" Alice smiles. "Personally these shape shifters aren't my favourite but it's exciting!"

This just makes me wonder, what more could be out there? Ha, witches too? No, I highly doubt that, but then again I doubted most of my life that vampires are real, and that werewolves are real and look at this situation.

After sometime Leah, and Seth left. Carlisle instructed that I stick as close as possible to Edward. Bella has a shield, and she can protect her family. Ness is useless in a fight, basically that's what was implied so she will be as far away from everyone as possible. It's not like those blood thirty vampires want her, which Ness seems to be happy about.

"Hey." Bella says as she walks into my shared bedroom with Ness. "Are you nervous?"

I look at Bella, away from my laptop. "Nervous? Hell yeah." I admit. "Carter wants to feast on me."

Bella smiles a little. "I'm thankful that you can tell me how you honestly feel. Ness is in the shower. She will be out soon." Bella gets up. "Do you need anything?"

"No, but thanks." I answer. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Bella smiles.