Chapter 7 Friends with a knife

It's only been to days since the party and winter brake all ready started. After the party the guys and I went to Point of V and chilled their the whole and day they it seems that John stole the key's from Kay so we got in easy no  one was there when we got there we sat in the dark and talked.

 Mostly talked about school, life, and what we will be doing during the brake when it reach 10 we decided to call it a day and said are goodbyes. When I got home it was about 10:30 the lights were off I hold my breath but something was off and a little different I didn't smell any thing not drugs or acholo and it was quite a little too quite when I walked inside and shut the door behind me I called my dad thinking he maybe up still.

 "Dad I'm home" why would he care?

 I still had the dress Kimmy gave me on as I walked up stairs I passed him room I  learn when you open your parents rooms you learn something new every day so I decided to drop out. I got to my room nothing much just a bed my first in a while and my clothes and my bags for when we move which I almost forgot was that time of month or should I say week I start to pack not knowing what tomorrow might bring.

 There was a Knock at my door I looked up to see it was him "Hey" he said but I didn't answer it wasn't until I saw his face I remember everything the pain, tears, lies everything "Look I'm sorry about what you saw ok I should of known better" is he really saying sorry? I didn't respond I kept packing "So yeah next time I won't do that again" he said.

 I took a deep breath "So your not going to say anything?" he asked.

 "Makes no difference" I said.

 "What do you mean?"

 "It doesn't matter what or who you do it with your still going to do it so it dosen't matter shit you can do it in the street for all I care" my voice was slowly riseing.

 "Hey look I'm trying to say sorry" now his voice was rising.

 "That will be the first" I said with a laugh.

 "Hey I'm trying!" he smack me in the face but it didn't hurt I don't feel.

 "Where you trying then I don't think so were your trying a few nights ago when you was with that hoe!" I yelled he smacked me again and I fell back.

 "Look don't you  dear talk to me like that ok you hear me and where do you think your going?" he yelled throwing my pack clothes on the floor "Trying to running away!"

 "Well have you not notice that it's been 2 weeks all ready and the people will be asking or money which we don't have so it's jail for you foster care for me or we can leave her tomorrow before the rents due!" I yelled back not getting up.

 "Not this time I got this place for a few more day's no need to thanks you ungrateful--" he didn't have to finish I new what he wanted to say and I kind of wish he said it.

 "Night" he said and walked out I didn't want to ask how he got the money at that point I really didn't care.

  I spent all day in my room I only went out once just to take a shower and to use the bathroom  I mean there's no food in the house so I don't see the point of going out since there's no food in the house. So far I spent 5 hours drawing not stop I drew a girl on an edge of a cliff being shot by he farther and taking her soul with him, a girl on a coner alone, and a little dirty beating bunny in a small space. 

 There was a knock on the door "Hey dinner is ready" he said not coming in the room dinner?

 "Come down" he said and left at fist I thought it was a joke so I kept drawing until he came and drag me down stairs.