Another Year Gone ~not edited~

I had convinced Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dani, and Bonnie to leave me alone. I was now sitting in an empty compartment by myself, crying my eyes out.

It wasn't as depressing as it sounds, I wasn't even sure what I was crying about, but I did feel the need to cry and what better time was there then when you were by yourself?

I cried for Sirius, out on the run and hated by the whole wizarding community for something he didn't do.

I cried for Harry who had lost the first father figure he had in twelve years.

I cried for Remus who was now shunned from half the wizards in Brittain because of his furry little problem.

I cried for myself for never having a pieceful moment in my life.

I cried for Dani who was still struggling about her crush on Fred.

I cried for Seamus who would never get a date with me because my crush on Cedric was ten times as stronger.

And finally... I cried for myself, because Bonnie wouldn't be my summer sister any longer, she won't wake up and laugh at the Dursleys. She wouldn't brighten my day with her happy blue eyes.

I had rejected any sweets from the trolly a while ago, and was now regreting it because my stomach was becoming louder then my sobs. I hoped no one would come in and see me like this, I had to have a bit of luck.

The train slowed down, signalling us to get ready to leave. I signed and brushed the last bit of tears from my eyes, ready to face another dreaful summer with the Dursleys.