Ride On The Knight Bus

It wasn't hard to find a seat. We all took a bed in the front, right behind the driver's and passenger's seat. Stan was delighted about this, but Harry seemed to keep patting his bangs down like he wanted to hide his scar.

It was true that we both hated the attention our scars gave us, but he had never been so nervous about it before. Bonnie would sometimes shift his bangs so that it covered his scar completely - now that was completely different; she usually pretended that we didn't have scars.

"Are you two okay?" I whispered so only we could hear, though I saw Stan's ears prick up like he was trying to eavesdrop.

Harry and Bonnie noticed this too, and shook their heads at me, muttering for me to shut up. Affronted, I leaned back in the window and cuddled with Unicorn. Unicorn liked this arrangement and purred loudly.

"Woss your names?" Stand asked, shifting in his seat so that he was facing us.

"Neville Longbottom," Harry lied easily, making me blink. What the heck is going on?

"Angelina Johnson," Bonnie lied.

"Penelope Clearwater," I said, with a shrug when Harry and Bonnie gave me pointed looks.

"So you two not related?" Stan asked suspiciously, eying Harry and me. Harry and I looked nothing alike, other than our eyes. Yet people seemed to know we were related because 1: We were famous, and 2: our eyes stood out brightly, making it impossible for anyone not to notice that we were related somehow.

"Yes, we are," I said when Harry and Bonnue looked panicked. "Same mother, different fathers." I was getting to comfortable with lying – yet another reason why Tom Riddle's affect on me would never go away.

Stan nodded, then his mouth hung open as he looked at Harry's forehead. Harry flattened his bangs again unselfconsciously.

"Woss that?" asked Stan in a slight daze.

"His forehead," I said, smiling a little. "What do you think?"

Stan looked annoyed, but didn't say anything as Harry turned away, making it impossible to see his scar.

"This is our driver, Ernie Prang, take 'er away Ern."

There was a loud bang and I found myself flattened against my own bed, thrown back as the bus lurched forward. In the back of my head, I thought about how much people laid on this bed and how infected it could be right now. Pulling myself up, I looked out the window, and I wasn't surprised to see that we were on a completely different street. Stan was watching Harry's stunned face with enjoyment.

"This is where we were before Miss Clearwater flagged us down," he explained. Bonnie seemed completely at ease, lying back, her eyes drooping slightly. I had a feeling she was used to the Knight Bus. "Where are we, Ern? Wales?"