Attacking A Teacher... Woop, Woop ~not edited~

I woke up to screaming, Hermione's screaming, my first reaction was to protect her; so I snapped my eyes open and struggled out of Danielle's hold. My haste made me clumzy and I fell at Bonnie's feet while someone spoke, this someone was the last person I wanted to see in this situation.

"I found this at the base of the Whomping Willow," said Snape, throwing my Invisability Cloak aside, careful to keep his wand directly at Lupin's chest. "Very useful, Potter, thank you..."

"Your welcome," I snapped, scrambling to my feet and brushing off my robes. "What are you doing here?"

"Sometimes I feel as though you forget that I am your teacher, Miss Potter," Snape said, his upper plip curled into a sneer. "Show some respect."

I grimaced at him, showing him that I'll never respect him. "The day I'll respect you is the day when pigs fly."

Snape gave me one more disgusted look before turning to Lupin, slightly breathless but his face full of triumph. "Your wandering, perheps, how I knew you were here?" he said, his eyes glittering. "I was just in your office, Lupin. You forgot to take your potion tonight, so I took a gobletfull along. And very lucky I did... Lucky for me, I mean. Lying on your desk was a certain map. One glance at it told me all I needed to know. I saw you running along this passageway and out of sight."

"Severes," Lupin began, but Snape overoad him.

"I told the Headmaster again and again that you were helping your old friend, Black, into the castle, Lupin, and heres the proof. Not even I thought you had the nerve to use this old place as your hideout..."

"Severes, your making a mistake," Lupin said urgently. "You haven't heard everything - I can explain - Sirius isn't here to kill Harry or Nixie-"

"Two more for Azkaban tonight," said Snape, his eyes gleaming frantically. "I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this... He was quite certain you were harmless, you know, Lupin... a tame werewolf..."

"You fool," said Lupin softly. "Is a schoolboy grudge worth putting an innocent man in Azkaban?"

BANG! Thin, snakelike cords burst from the end of Snape's wand and tied themselves around Lupin's mouth, wrist, and ankles; he overbalanced and fell to the floor, unable to move.

A scream escaped Dani's lips at the same time Sirius roared with rage and started towards Snape, but Snape had his wand pointed at Sirius' face.

"Give me a reason," he spat. "Give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."

Sirius stopped dead. It was impossible to show which face showed more hatred.

Slowly, so no one would know what I was doing, I took out my wand and held it at Snape; no one noticed because at the same moment Hermione stepped foreward uncertainly.

"Professor Snape, it wouldn't hurt to hear what they've got to say, w - would it?"

"Miss Granger, you are already facing suspension from this school," Snape spat. "You, Mister and Miss Potter, Weasley, Johnson, and Heart are out-of-bounds and are in the presence of a convited murderer and werewolf. For once in your life, hold your tongue."

"But if - if there was a mistake-"

"KEEP QUIET, YOU STUPID GIRL!" Snape shouted, looking quite deranged. "DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

A few sparks whot out of his wand, which was still pointed at Sirius' face. Hermione fell silent.

"Vengeance is sweet," Snape breathed at Sirius. "How I wished I'd be the one to catch you..."