Bonnie's Letters

"What exactly did he mean 'blew up your aunt?'" I asked when Fudge left.

"Well, quite an interesting story, really," Bonnie said, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "After Marge... did that to you and you ran away, she started taunting Harry, and then she moved on to how my parents disowned me and we both just... blew up. I imagined her as the fatty she was and then she just... inflated."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing," Harry said nervously as I surveyed them with the eyes I had just turned purple. I thought it made me more intimidating. "We thought we might get expelled. We ran away, and found you..."

"So you turned Marge into a balloon?" I asked skeptically.

"...Yes..."

I had no idea why they were so nervous. I never got mad when they did something ridiculously stupid... except for that time they lost our house points when they got rid of Norbert.

"AWESOME!" I yelled excitedly.

They both blinked, but before they could reply, Tom came back.

"Follow me, Mr Potter, Ms. Potter, and friend," said Tom.

Bonnie glared at him with loathing, something that looked really scary on her.

"I've taken your things up," Tom said, oblivious to the fact that he might die on the spot.

We followed Tom up to a handsome wooden staircase to a door with a brass number eleven on it, which he unlocked for us.

"This is for Ms. Potter and..." Tom gestured to Bonnie, who glared at him.

"Heart," spat Bonnie, she stomped into the room with one last glare and I heard a thump as she opened her trunk with force. Tom stared after her for a moment; he looked so confused, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or glare, so I just poked Harry's scar.

Tom and Harry left to go get a room for Harry so I entered mine and Bonnie's.

Inside were two very comfortable looking beds, an oak wardrobe, and sitting by the curtainless window was Unicorn, who I forgot I haven't been holding.

"Unicorn, you smart little kitty," I purred, scratching behind his ear.

"I never felt so ignored," growled Bonnie, punching her pillow. She had chosen the more comfortable bed, the jerk.

I went over to her and scratched behind her ear. “Sorry. Bonnie, you smart little Slytherin.”

She slapped my hand away. It stung, so I took a step back and rubbed it. “It was only the Minister,” I said comfortingly, grabbing Unicorn and laying on the stiff bed. "Who cares what he thinks? You're important to us."

Bonnie didn't seem reassured, quite the opposite, she looked devastated.