Chapter 28 - Fight, Fight, Fight!

WARNING: Violence and some descriptive writing coming up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt growled towards Kristen, who had jumped out of the way and practically transported to the edge of the kitchen. Her face was still filled with shock as she stared at the furry ball of anger which was glaring at her. She clearly didn't understand.

How could he possibly feel sympathy for her when she'd been so selfish?

Instead of killing herself and doing the world a favour, she'd continue to kill. She was just as bad as the one who had turned her. 

Matt deliberately ignored the fact that her family had also been killed. He didn't want to feel sympathy for her. 

"Matt?" She whispered and moved closer, as if Matt had reacted by accident.

However, before she was able to move, Matt pounced again and flung her into the middle of the room with his teeth. He could hear her groaning in pain as his fangs had dug into her leg. She flew towards the floor but scrambld away just as Matt tried to attack her again. 

He saw her rush to the bottom of the stairs and he followed, running as fast as he could in the amount of space he had. She was a few steps up before he grabbed her waist and flung her backwards. This time she was ready, taking Matt unawares as she clung to his back and tossed him with her. 

They landed in a heap at the bottom of the stairs as fangs met flesh and fur. Matt snarled as Kristen stabbed her fangs into his front leg, just as she cried out when he sang his own into her side. She kicked out and tried to get a better hold but he pushed her outwards and she whacked her back against the stairs, causing them to creak with the power. She pulled herself up just as Matt bounced on top of her, scratching down her front, ruining her top.

Trying to focus on what he was doing instead of the ripped top which was practically hanging, hardly covering Kristen now, he snapped against her head as she pushed her fingers into his fur to prevent him getting any closer. He felt her grip his neck and wimpered as the air to his lungs became limited. Matt gasped and pushed himself away from her as he took a deep breath, allowing Kristen to scramble further up the stairs.

It was only a second before he tried to snap at her again, his teeth scratching against her cheek, causing a pale slit in her flesh. She hissed and beared her fangs as Matt snarled into her face. He snapped his jaw further pushing his head towards hers. Kristen kicked her legs into Matt's stomach and he howled as he staggered down the stairs slightly, panting.

Kristen got her chance and she rushed up the stairs and out of sight.

No...

Not Aimee's room.

Anger and fear flooded through Matt's mind and He launched himself up the stairs, allowing them to make another groan with the sudden bangs. Twitching his nose, he rushed towards Aimee's room...

Before he realised that her smell went past it.

Frowning inwardly, Matt padded down the hall, growling gently. He knew that she was in his room as soon as he saw his door. He quietly moved towards it and nudged the door open, waiting for an attack.

The room looked empty.

Matt slowly moved into the room, his head low to the floor, scanning the area.

He never had a chance.

Kristen was suddenly wrapped around his back and stomach, squeezing tightly. Matt yelped as he was lifted into the air, struggling wildly with his front and back legs, his jaw snapping in every direction. Still she held on, despite his violent kicks, bashing into the wall as she squeezed. He could feel his ribs bending and panted as he tried to suck in air and kick out. However, she was in the most awkward position ever, clutching closely to him, so he couldn't get anywhere near.