Chapter 19

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS I ACTUALLY POSTED?!

I apologize for my lack of posting and my hiatus but I lost ALL motivation to write and had no idea where to start or what to start with.

Please forgive me ily.

Anyway, I don't know when I'll be posting next, this is just a filler because I still don't know what to write next.

Kendall's POV

My phone sat on the counter and my eyes wouldn't move from it. I leaned forward, my elbows resting on my knees as the moved up and down. I bit my lip, contemplating whether to pick up my phone. Should I call her? No, no I won't. I'm sure she got home safely, she's Sadie. Wait, she's Sadie. For all I know she could be in jail! I sighed, running a hand through my hair before picking up my phone. I stared at the screen before putting in my pass code and starting a new text to Sadie.

Did you make it home?..

I didn't wait for an answer. I should go apologize for leaving her and go see her. After all, the bet was about us spending the 50 days together. Before I knew it I was walking up her driveway. As I got to the door I paused, taking a breath. I raised my hand to knock and stopped. Why was I scared? It was just Sadie. It was exactly that, it was Sadie. I knocked 3 times, rolling my eyes at myself. A few seconds later the door swung open.

There stood Sadie Burns, one hand on her hip, shifting her weight to one side. She flipped her blue bangs out of her face, taking a drag of the cigarette in her other hand. Her eyes had black smudged make up around them and she didn't seem to care. Her big black Ramones t-shirt hung off one shoulder, almost passing her red pajama shorts.

"Once you're done checking me out you can come in." She rolled her eyes, smoke coming from her mouth. She spun around, walking away. I followed her inside, shutting the door.

"I need to talk to you, about last night." I called after her, following her through the house. The smell of cigarette smoke was enough to make me want to gag but I had to talk to her. She spun around, leaning against the door frame and crossing one foot over the other, crossing one arm across her mid-section.

"Whatever stupid thing I did, forget it. I don't remember anything 2 hours before I left." She shrugged, acting like it was normal. It probably was-to her.

"It's not a stupid thing you did, it's what I did. We started arguing, I didn't want to leave you with Kennedy and Trent-"

"Wait, who's Trent?" She asked me, looking confused.

"This guy you hung out with." I told her and she just shrugged.

"Well I did leave you and I felt like I should say sorry." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Look Blondie, I don't remember it and I honestly don't care so just forget it. I've had people do worse." She said, taking another drag. "Try being left in a parking lot with a drunk stranger." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

"No comment on that." I laughed, she half smiled, closing her eyes and resting her head against the wall. "I didn't know you smoked?" I finally said. 

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Blondie." She smirked, opening her eyes. She sighed before turning and walking into the kitchen. "You want anything?'

"What do you mean I don't know a lot about you?" I asked her.

"It means you don't know really anything about me." She shrugged, "I have more secrets than everyone in Los Angeles."

"Like...?" I pried, trying to get her to at least give me something.

"I was arrested three times.." She answered, taking a sip of water. I raised my eyebrows shocked.

"I always figured you were joking but...what did you do?" I asked her, curious.

"Underage drinking, graffiti, and breaking-and-entering. In that order." She nodded. My mouth dropped slightly as I processed it.

"The first two I guess I understand...you broke into a house?" I bit my lip. I knew she was Sadie but I didn't know she was like this.

"I told you that you didn't know anything about me, Blondie." She smiled lazily, running a hand through her hair. "And it wasn't a house, more like an apartment building. It was Max's house, I left my bag inside, along with my phone and keys, including the one to his apartment. He was at work, his neighbor called the cops, and then he came down to the station and bailed me out, explaining my stupid move."

"Wow, Sadie. Wow." I smiled, shaking my head.

"Oh shut it, Kendork." She rolled her eyes. "There were a few more arrests but you aren't finding out about those." She rushed, walking right past me.

"Hey!" I called after her, following her. She spun around, placing a hand on her hip.

"What?" She sighed, annoyance clear in her voice.

"Why can't you tell me?" I begged, like a 6th grader trying to find out someones crush.

"It's a secret." She winked, holding a finger to her lips. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Is this when you go 'two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead?'" I gave her a "are you serious?" look.

"Um, no." Her eyebrows furrowed together, the cigarette halfway to her lips. "Oh my god, do you watch that one show? The one on ABC?" She asked, cracking a devious grin.

"N-no my sister watches it, the song is catchy." I shrugged, trying to play it off.

"You don't have a sister." She smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine, fine, I do, happy?" I rolled my eyes. "But you haven't answered why you won't tell me."

"I don't tell many people things Blondie, what makes you any different?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. I didn't respond, just stared at her wondering what to do next.

Be a doll and leave me a motivational comment, will ya?

hahah jk

QOTC: how would YOU write the rest of the book? (aka help me with ideas lol)