Chapter 5

Kendall's POV

I woke up early, around 6 in the morning, a smile on my face. Thoughts of yesterday with Sadie flooded back into my mind. I got up, pulling my sweatpants up higher. I walked into the bathroom, ruffling my hair and rubbing my eyes. I went to the bathroom then brushed my teeth. I took a quick shower and got dressed before heading out the door. The guys and I had practice for an upcoming concert today. I went through the drive through at Starbucks, getting a coffee and bagel.

I walked into the studio, noticing Carlos wasn't here yet. "Hey, man." Logan said, giving me a bro hug.

"Sup." I answered, giving James a bro hug. I checked my phone as we waited for Carlos. I started a new text, biting my lip.

To Sadie :) - Wanna come to a concert we're having this Wednesday? It'll be fun :p

After I sent that, Carlos got here, Sydney in tow. She ran over to Fox and they started playing. Our choreographer started the music to '24/Seven and we began dancing.

~

After saying bye to the guys, I walked to my car, sweating more in the LA heat than I already was. As I got in my car I turned the AC up all the way. I checked my phone, seeing a new message from Sadie.

From Sadie :) - Maybe Blondie 

To Sadie :) - Pwease?

From Sadie :) - Baby talk doesn't work on me, Schmidt 

With that I shook my head, smiling to myself. I drove home and did the usual. I took another shower, ate, wrote a few song lyrics, practiced the guitar and some dance moves, and eventually I ended up watching TV. Eventually, my mind wandered to Sadie. I stared at the white ceiling a small smile on my face. I thought back to the two days I've known her.

One thing I noticed was that when she got mad her nose scrunched up in a cute way. She was very sarcastic and wasn't afraid to tell people what she felt. She wasn't afraid for people to get mad at her. I don't know what it was about her, maybe how we are complete opposites, or the way she hates me, but I was crushing on her, that was for sure. 

I laid on the couch for hours the whole time thinking of the one girl who wouldn't be thinking of me.

Sadie's POV

I had just left work. Colton had taken me to pick up Sally this morning. Seeing a few missed callls from Bailey and Katie. I pressed call and waited until she picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh, Sadie!! Finally, we haven't talked in forever! But guess what was over E! news?! You and Kendall!" Bailey exclaimed, letting out a squeal.

"Wait, what?" I asked, surprised.

"There's some pictures of you and him in his car, then there's some of you guys walking up to your mom's house! They're saying your his new girlfriend!"

"W-what? Oh god, Kendall's going to have to clear this up." I groaned. The last thing I need was crazy fangirls finding out who I was and invading my life.

"Okay but Katie and I wanna know if ya wanna have a sleep over? With movies, popcorn, the usual."

"Hi Sadie!" Katie yelled in the background. I chuckled.

"Fine but no chick flicks." I threatened. 

"Fine." She agreed, dragging out the 'e'. I said good bye and hung up as I pulled into the apartment building's parking lot, shutting off the engine. As I walked into the elevator, I clicked on Kendall's name.

"Sadie, my dear, To what do I owe the pleasure of you calling me?" Kendall asked me when he answered.

"Well since stupid E! news decided to follow you, apparently we are the new 'might-be-dating' couple." I sighed.

"What's so bad about that?" He asked. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"The freaking problem is that your freaking fans think we're dating. The freaking paps are basically going to be hunting us down if I'm with you. That's the problem, Schmidt." I nearly yelled, angry.

"Oh, uh, okay sorry. I-I'll tweet that me and you are just friends."

"We aren't friends, Blondie. Just acquaintances who made a bet."

"Uh, yeah, right. Bye, Sadie."

"Bye." I answered, hanging up. I sighed, glad he was going to clear this up. I would rather my life stay normal and have a no hate or paparazzi involved one. I may have been a little harsh but that's how I am.

I walked into my room to pack for this 'sleep over'. I grabbed my red backpack, throwing in a pair of pajama pants and shorts if I got hot, a tank top, my undergarments, and a pair of clothes for tomorrow. I brushed my teeth again before packing up my tooth brush and make up supplies, not before removing all of the make up on my face.

The rule was that when we hung out we wore no make up unless someone else was over or if we got bored and did our make up, even though I rarely participated in those. I walked out of my building once again, got in my car, and started on my way to Bailey's. She had the biggest house of us 3 so we held our movie nights there. I slung my bag over my shoulder, locking the blue jeep and walked up the steps. I knocked on the door, Katie answering it.

"Oh, uh hey Sadie." She said, nervously. I raised my eyebrows at her but ignored it. I followed her towards the living room.

"So, Bailey where's the-" I froze where I was when I saw the four idiots sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Sadie." Kendall smiled, giving me a small wave.

I guess it was right to say...Schmidt.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!!!

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, eh. It's dedicated to @carlospenaisamazing SHE IS MAH BEST INTERNET FRIEND(but she answered the 3 questions n all so thats why she gets a dedication)

Okay so Kadie got the most votes for the ship name between Sadie and Kendall so that's the winner :)

QOTC(Question of the chapter): What do you thinks going to happen in the next chapter?