Chapter 4

If you answered my questions from last time, I followed you :) and if I already followed you you'll get a dedication :)

I brushed out my wet hair, humming to a song I had heard on the radio. Luckily I had brought extra clothes since I was staying with Colton. I pulled out my make up bag, doing the basics. Black eye liner and mascara, foundation, and chapstick. I grabbed my red and black plaid hoodie off the bed and shrugged it on. The days were hot but the nights were cold. I opened the door, checking my phone on the way down the stairs.

I glanced around through the relatives and family friends. I didn't see Kendall so I decided to get a drink.

"Hi Dad." I said once I walked into the kitchen.

"There's my girl!" He said, giving me a bear hug. I smiled as I pulled away. He glanced at my clothes. "I see you still are going through that punk phase."

"Dad, I'm 20 and this is who I am. Deal with it." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Don't you-"

"I'm 20. I am an adult." I pointed out before he could say something. I poured my drink, mixing together Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. What, it tastes good. I took a sip of my drink as Kendall walked in.

"Finally, Baby Doll. You took at least an hour." He said, leaning against the counter next to me.

"30 minutes is not an hour, Blondie." I said in a duh-tone.

"When will you quit calling me Blondie?"

"When you stop calling me Baby Doll." I winked. "Now, Kendork, we go play Black Ops." He gave me an annoyed look before nothing what I said.

"Wait, you play Black Ops?"

"Level 48 is my highest record." I walked out, Kendall following. I walked down the hall way, opening the basement door. I flicked on the lights, walking down the stairs. I turned on the other light as I reached the bottom. The old leather couch and flat screen TV were like they had always been. I walked over, turning on the TV, then the X-Box.

I grabbed the camouflage controller, tossing Kendall the other one. I hopped onto the couch, sitting cross legged. After selecting my person, I pressed start, clicking Zombies. We started playing, upgrading our guns and shooting the guts out of the zombies.

"BOO YA!" I yelled, jumping up as I got the Ray Gun. It was the best gun in the game and killed each zombie in one shot.

"Lucky." Kendall mumbled as the only thing he kept getting was a hand gun and bombs. We yelled at the TV as we died or ran out of ammo. After reviving Kendall for the 6th time, we had made it to level 20. "Man, your gonna have to play with the guys one day. After all, you have to hang out with us when we say."

"Shut it, Schmidt. I still hate you and your band mates." I replied.

"Come on, how can you hate me after I saved you on this hot day?" He chuckled.

"I could've used the cardio. I still need to loose at least 5 pounds." Kendall glanced at me.

"Sadie, you're perfect the way you are. And you're skinny."

"No I'm not. And nobody's perfect." I explained before letting out a battle cry and running towards the mob of zombies, dissembling a few heads and limbs on the way.

"Who are you, Hannah Montana?" I ignored him and soon the only thing spoke between us was yells to 'move out of the way' or 'kill it.' When both of us had died, which was on level 34, I dropped my remote on the ground, laying upside down. Kendall gave me an amused smirk.

"You sure are the complete opposite of what you were at the fair." He spoke. I leaned up a bit, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Exactly."

"What do you mean by exactly?"

"I mean that you probably only spoke to me because I had on too much sparkly make up and was drenched in pink, not to mention looked like a barbie." I told him, turning and sitting up on the couch. I blinked as the blood rushed back down.

"Uh, I actually like you this way. All tough and black op-y." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah right. I haven't had a boyfrie- um, I haven't had a boyfriend since I was 18. It's either your mind tricking you or you're turning into a zombie." I told him.

"Don't be so hard on yourself."

"Just shut up, okay?" I asked, glaring at him then grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. There was an awkward silence as I tried to act interested in the cheesy movie that was on. Kendall's phone buzzed. I glanced over when he checked it. He stood up stretching. 

"Thanks for the lovely evening but I have to get going. The guys and I are having a late night writing session. That's normally when we write our best songs, when we're hyped up on energy drinks." He told me, laughing. I stood up, stretching. "I missed rehearsal today because of you." He nudged my side.

"Well you could've told my mom no..." I said, trailing off. He just gave me a look.

"Come on, really? You didn't enjoy hanging out with me?"

"Nope." 

"At all?" I shook my head. He grinned at me, shaking his head.

"Bye, Sadie." He smiled, unexpectedly pulling me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug, rested his chin on my head. I was shocked at first but wrapped my arms around him. My head came just in his warm chest. After a few seconds I let go, shrugging out of his arms. He started walking towards the stairs before anything could become awkward.

"Bye Kendall." I said just as he stepped onto the first step. He looked back at me, a small smile on his lips. 

"What?" I asked, confused, quickly making sure there was nothing on my face. 

"You called me Kendall." He told me, smiling wider.

"Well, that is your name isn't it?" I asked to cover up that I actually did.

"See ya later, Baby Doll." He laughed before turning and jogging up the stairs.

Yayayayyy I need a ship name for Sadie and Kendall so comment those below please! Comment and vote please :) This chapter is dedicated to LOLgirl12347 btw cuz she answered all the questions and I already followed her sooo ya! 

Don't have to read this, I just need to let it out: Do you ever just sit here and think of what it'd be like to be the WWG, or be friends with the guys? To be able to text them all the time and send funny pictures to each other, go to their concerts a lot and all of that? Or maybe date them and actually snuggle with one of them. Like Carlos would grab you hand and play with your fingers and you rested your head on his chest. He would sing softly to you and kiss your forehead and you'd fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat. DO YOU FEEL ME SBGUIBAUISDBGGIUGRSU But I think that's why I write fanfiction so I can live in a world where it happens :(

Then do you ever just sit here and think of how far they've come and how much you dedicate your life to them and just start crying? Idk these are just what I thought of recently eh okay.