School

I threw my pen on the floor. I was finally finished with my homework. I had totally forgotten about it, and I had been at the Stromberg's until ten the night before. I had woken up at five thirty to finish it, and it was just after six thirty. I got dressed and fixed my hair. I went out into the kitchen and grabbed something that I could eat while I packed my bag.

After I was ready, I pulled out my phone and texted Keaton.

From: Chloe

I hope you're not still sleeping lol

He replied within a minute.

From: Keaton

We're all awake, don't panic! Meet u outside ur house in 5?

From: Chloe

K see u then

I slipped my phone into my pocket, there my bag over my shoulder, and walked out of my room. Stephanie was in the living room, about to leave.

"Tell your friends to leave the guys alone when they're in school today. Especially Wes and Drew, since they're both going as seniors today," I said.

"They're coming today? Why?" she asked.

"They just wanted to, but they don't want people to try and talk to them because they're famous now."

"I'll warn my friends."

"Thanks."

I left my house, and sure enough, Wes, Kaylee, Keaton, and Drew were outside, waiting in the car. I opened the door and sat down inside.

"Does anyone here know if anyone has locker 385 this year?" Drew asked, pulling out of my driveway.

"Me," Wes replied.

"You stole it from me!" he joked.

"That's so weird, that we both had it."

 "Yeah, yeah, shut up," Kaylee said, causing the four of us to laugh. Drew pulled into the school's parking lot, stopping the car in a space. We got out and started to walk up to the school. 

"They're back," I heard someone whisper. I looked over to see one of the popular girls talking to her friend. 

"And they aren't interested in talking to people who used to hate them," Wes whisper-shouted back.

She glared at him before turning back to her friend. Keaton, Drew, Kaylee, and I were cracking up.

"You're such a jerk," I joked.

"Well, she hated me last year!" he laughed. 

"What did you do to get on the bad side of a popular?" Kaylee asked.

"I don't even know. I think she was mad at me for asking out her friend or something. I don't know why, though, because she dumped me, like, two days later."

"She probably just wants to use you now, since you're famous and still single," Drew pointed out.

"No shit, Sherlock."

We entered the school. People were staring at the boys, some of them with their mouths hanging open in surprise. 

"What are you guys doing back here?" someone asked.

"We just wanted to come for a day," Drew replied. 

We stopped when we reached the first row of junior lockers, since Kaylee and I both had lockers there.

"It's a three schedule today, so the juniors and seniors have lunch together. We have Spanish first," I said.

"I sure as hell don't remember what my schedule is, but I know we were in the same Spanish class," Keaton said.