Chapter 10

Damon's POV

I woke up at about 6: 15 the next morning to another raging hard-on. It was from the very sensual and erotic dream I had of Marissa during the night.

I climbed out of bed and walked into my en suite. I took my boxers off and climbed into the shower, putting the setting on cold. I scrubbed my body for about ten minutes before I grabbed my Axe shampoo and used it.

After about another ten minutes, I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hips. I walked back out of the bathroom and into the conjoining walk-in closet that was next to my bathroom. I pulled out a pair of faded black jeans and a black shirt. I also pulled out my favorite black leather jacket.

I walked back into my bedroom before putting them on. I ran a hand through my hair, not bothering with a brush.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to my brother's room. I walked in and tore his covers off him.

Oh, God!

I quickly threw the covers back on and turned away.

"DUDE!" I screamed at him. "I THOUGH YOU WERE DONE WITH SLEEPING NAKED?!"

Danny screamed and covered himself back up. He glared at me and turned red.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH BARGING INTO MY ROOM AND PULLING MY COVERS OFF! SO I GUESS WE'RE BOTH DISGUSTED!" he screamed back at me.

At that moment, Ellie proceeded to run in with a baseball bat.

"What's wrong?" she asked looking around the room. "Where's the danger?!"

"Under Danny's blanket," I said to her. She lowered the bat and looked at Danny.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Danny mumbled. He was now sitting up with the blankets covering only his lower body.

"Oh, did you see Danny Junior?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said.

"I'm so sorry. Even though there probably wasn't much to see, I'm still sorry."

"HEY!" Danny shouted. "You bitch! I'll have you know, I have girls screaming my name when they're under me."

"I did NOT need to know that."

"Yeah, bro, neither did I," I said. I walked out of the room and downstairs to make breakfast. "Now, get dressed!" I shouted up at them.

I walked into the kitchen and started making bacon and eggs. Just as I was done, Ellie walked in. She was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans with a black t-shirt that said, 'What Up, Bitches?' across the chest in blue bubble letters. She had her hair in curls down her back, and pinned to the side with a black bobby pin. She was wearing a pair of blue knee high converses as well.

"Wow," I said. "You're growing up."

She laughed and nodded.

"Well, that's what happens when you're seventeen," she said.

"Yeah, but-" I stopped myself. "Never mind. It's just now occurred to me, I guess."

"It's okay, Damon." She walked over to me and hugged me. "I can't wait to meet your mate," she said pulling back.

"Neither can I."

She laughed and sat down on a bar stool to eat her breakfast. I sat down next to her just as Danny came in, fully clothed.

"Hello, brother," Ellie said. "Sleep well?"

"Shut up," Danny mumbled. He grabbed a plate and sat down on Ellie's other side.