Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Please comment and tell me what you think.
Enjoy!
88888888888888888888888888888

Jessica's point of view

I woke up the next morning at 6:00 am. I quickly jumped out of bed with a huge smile on my face. Today was the day.
The day I get my dad back.
I ran over to my closet and started pulling out cloths.
Should I dress casually?
No. there will probably be reporters everywhere.
I pulled out a simple black dress with long sleeves and a pair of black flats. Not too fancy but still nice enough.
I brought my outfit to the bathroom and quickly took a shower.
After I changed I quickly blow dried my hair and re curled the ends, noticing how long my hair had grown in these past months. My dark brown hair now reached the center of my back.
I really needed a haircut.
I walked over to my make up and quickly swiped on mascara and a bunch of cover up so hopefully my dad or the press wouldn't notice my dark bags. They got a little better after the hospital but they were still very noticeable if I didn't wear make up.
I walked back into my room and noticed it was 8:00 am.
We had to leave to meet dad in an hour!
I walked over to my bag rack and picked up my small red Leather clutch and turned to look at myself in the mirror.
My dark brown hair was perfectly curled and you couldn't really see my bags but I looked sad. I plastered on a fake smile and looked at my hazel brown eyes trying to convince myself I actually looked happy.
I just seemed... dull and small and very unimportant.
Whatever.
I picked up my phone and my wallet along with the house keys and quickly put them away in my purse before walking downstairs to see Pepper turning off the tv.
"Is it time for us to go?" I asked as Pepper began to stand up.
"Yeah" she muttered as she grabbed her purse.
We walked outside and got to the limo where Happy greeted us and then the next thing I know we are at the landing site watching as my dad was walking towards us.
He wore and nice suit and his arm was in a sling.
Tears sprang to my eyes as I desperately tried to keep them down.
When he came close enough he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry" I kept muttering under my breathe.
"Shhh Jess it's okay. it's okay." he whispered in my ear.
I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes after pulling off my sunglasses.
My dad looked at me worriedly as took notice of my appearance.
"Jess...." he trailed off.
"We should get going" I said and pulled on a fake smile while slipping my sunglasses back on.
I got into the car and waited for Pepper and Dad to join me. I faintly heard them talking about job hunting?
Anyway they got in the car and the next thing I know they are already arguing.
"No, I am not going to the hospital." my dad says firmly. I tune into there conversation.
"You have too-" Pepper started
" I don't have to do anything. I want two things. I want an American cheese burger then I want-"
"No" Pepper cut him off
"It's not what you think. I want to call a press conference. Now go, cheese burger first." he finished and sat back against the leather seats.
I sighed. It seems like things were back to normal.
Or were they?

88888888888888888888888888
I hope you enjoyed chapter 11
Please tell me what you think in the comments and I will try to update very soon.
-Ashley