Chapter 5

Okay so this is chapter 5 :)

--------------------------------------------

I decided after another half an hour it was time for me to get up. I needed to stop mopping. Sure my dad said some hurtful things but he was just angry. Right?
I sighed and pulled off my covers and slowly stretched. I was not looking forward to leaving my room.
I walked over towards my closet and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. I quickly changed and pulled my hair in a pony tail and pulled on a pair of black converse.
I walked quietly down the stairs trying to get into our basement/ garage without Pepper seeing me.
I was slowly walking down the stairs to get into the basement when Pepper noticed me.
"Oh good your up, come get some food" she said happily. I turned around quickly and stared at her before replying.
"Sorry Pepper I'm really not hungry. I'm just going to get some coffee from downstairs. "
"Are you sure? You haven't been eating a lot lately and I'm just -"
"I'm fine. I'm just stressed or something" I cut her off before continuing walking downstairs to the basement.
I walked over to the coffee machine and poorer myself a cup before sitting myself down in front of one of computers and started working on my missile plans and drawing some designs.

Five hours later
***************

I stared at my completed missile design in awe. It was perfect. When my dad returns he will be so proud.
I looked at my phone and saw it was now nine fifty. I've been here adjusting this design for five hours? Jeez. I also should call my dad. He's probably still on the plane though. He can call me later when he wants to. I started reaching for another cup of coffee when Pepper came down stairs and started knocking on the glass. I looked at her worries face and told Jarvis to let her in. She came in quickly and looked me up and down.
"You haven't eaten all day come get some dinner. Please." I sighed before nodding and following her up the stairs into the kitchen.
I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a Mountain Dew and milk. I turned around and looked at Peppers confused face.
"Can you take out the captain crunch for me ?" I asked as I took a big gulp of Mountain Dew. She looked skeptical.
"I can order some pizza if you like or maybe some Chinese or-"
"Pepper. it's fine. I'm good with Captain Crunch. " I said seriously. She handed me the box and I poured myself a bowl and started walking up to my room.
I'm determined to make my Dad proud when he comes home.

I set my bowl down on my glass desk and ask Jarvis to open up a new file and asked him to call it JSMP.1
In the file I transferred the missile design I was working on today and saved it and started working on a few more. I got lost in the work and soon Jarvis was telling me it was 12 am.
"Save these designs and put a password over it" I told him
"What shall the password be Miss Stark?"
"Blueberry pancakes. Oh and wake me up in five hours please. " I said before the lights shut off and I fell into a blissful sleep.

------------------------------------------
So there is chapter 5. I hope you enjoyed. Six will be up soon.

Please comment what you think.