Chapter 9

Please enjoy

Sorry for slow updates

Please comment and vote

*****************************

Sorry for the slow updates

Please comment and tell me what you think, if you liked it, etc.

enjoy!

******************************

Jessica's point of view.

Three weeks later and here I sit. Still watching the damn computer screen waiting for even a sliver of activity to appear in my areas of suspicion.

Nothing.

Nada.

No.

I threw my hands up in exasperation and started pacing around the garage.

This literally sucks. It's pointless. I've lost all my friends, Obie has gone Insane worrying about me, Pepper won't chill out and leave me alone and now she has Happy on my ass.

I'm so tired I realized. I'm just so damn tired.

I'm tired and sad.

So unbearably sad.

This is not how a Stark is suppose to act! Dad would be so disappointed in me!

He's surely gonna send you to boarding school now once he realizes your depressed.

I walked over to the computer and was about to turn it off and get some sleep when I started noticing all these little red dots popping up around a group if mountains.

My eyes widened in surprise as hope filled my teary eyes. I reached over and copied down the coordinates quickly as I scrambled to find my phone. I found it next to the coffee machine.

I quickly dialed Rhodes number and watched the screen frantically as more red dots appeared.

"DAMMIT PICK UP!" I screamed as it continued to ring.

When he finally picked up I breathed in relief.

" I found him!" I shouted happily.

"Are you sure Jess? you need to be one hundred-" he started

"IM FUCKING POSITIVE!" I screamed as I quickly told him the coordinates and the mountain range.

" Okay Jess we are on our way. I hope your right. We will find your-"

I hung up and threw my phone into a wall.

"YESSSSS!" I screamed in victory as I sunk down to my knees and broke out into sobs.

"I did it. I did it. I did it. " I mumbles over and over again.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to pass out from exhaustion.