Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Please enjoy.

------------------------------------

I woke up five hours later and took a quick shower before changing into a pair of yoga pants and a loose fitting red ACDC shirt. I pulled my hair in a bun before walking down to the basement and continued to work on some abandoned projects of mine.

The next thing I knew it was four o'clock and I had practically the motorcycle I had forgotten about a few months ago. I drinking my third cup if coffee when Obie called me. I answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hey Obs. What's up?" I asked curiously.

"Jess... I need to tell you something" he said seriously. I frowned. before I realized something.

" What happened?" I asked quietly.

"Some terrorist group kidnapped your father after the presentation. I'm so sorry Jess. "

My heart stopped.

"Troops are searching for him right now. We will find him alright?"

"Right" I whispered as tears sprung to my eyes.

"Do you want me to come by?" He asked

"No" I whispered again before hanging up the phone. I tossed it on the table and looked down at my Stark coffee mug. Anger rose in my chest. Anger I've never felt towards anyone in my life. Anger towards myself. I was an awful daughter my last words to him were 'I hate you'. I should have known better! I shouldn't have been so sensitive!

I angrily threw the coffee cup across the room and I watched as it shattered against the wall.

'This is unfair! I've lost my mother already! I don't want to loose my Dad! I don't hate him! I hate myself! the words he said were true and I took my anger out on him and now I might not see him again!' I yelled in my head.

The room seemed too small. Everything was crowding me and my head was screaming at me until suddenly I couldn't take it anymore I screamed, and screamed, and screamed some more. I sobbed and threw more breakable things around the room until that didn't even help anymore. I sat down against the wall and surveyed the damage done.

Nothing that couldn't just be replaced easily or fixed was broken. Good, Pepper might not just kill me today. I breathed in and out trying to call myself as another wave of self hatred came crashing down. I stood up and went to get the broom to sweep up the broken coffee mugs.

After sweeping up I sat down at the stool and decided I needed to call Rhodey.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. He picked up after two rings. I didn't bother saying hello I got straight to business.

"Is it true?" I asked after he picked up.

"Yeah it is. I'm so sorry Jess. We are going to find him." He said matter of factly.

"Good"

"Are you okay Jess?" he asked sadly.

"Peachy" I muttered before hanging up the phone and tossing it back on the table.

"Jarvis?" I asked

"Yes, Miss Stark?"

"Pull me up a map of where my fathers presentation took place and all the mountains near by." I requested.

"Certainly Miss" he replied as a map projected itself in front of me.

'Let's find my dad' I thought to myself as sat down and started looking for activity waves hidden in nearby mountain areas.

----------------------------------------

Wellllll, there is that chapter.

Please comment :)

Next chapter soon.