Chapter 1

*Em's P.O.V*

Today was the first day of school. I hate school so much. I am starting sophomore year and I'm really nervous.

My schedule seemed fine. Science History Spanish Study Hall Lunch Math PE and then English. I hate English. I hate reading writing and don't get me started on grammar spelling and punctuation.

I walked into Science and my anxiety kicked in. There were a few people already there and I decided to sit in the back corner.

As people started piling in I began to realize there was a guy sitting next to me. It was Rob. We had a really weird history kinda cause my best friend Diana and him were best friends until he asked her out.

He wasn't looking at me and I hope there wasn't a reason for him sitting next to me. my friend Dani sat in front of me and we started babbling on about the teacher that would be teaching us.

She seemed strict and I wasn't looking forward to this class I could already tell.

The bell rang and signaled the start of class. the teacher walked in wrote her name on the board. I honestly don't give a fuck about teachers names so I always call them by the first letter of their last name. Ms. G.

She started babbling on and on about safety and other so called important things but I zoned out.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. I immediately walked out trying to avoid awkward conversations with Rob.

History was next. I had no idea were any of the rooms were and I wasn't about to ask any of the older kids.

_______________________

Ok so this is my first story and I am not a writer. I would love to know what you guys think and give me ideas! thanks!!