Chapter 15

Kellin's POV
Once tour ended, we got home and crashed, Daisy slept with us since none of us decided to move.
---
It's been a week since Tour ended, and someone knocked on our door, Daisy jumped up and ran to the door. I heard the high-pitched squeals of little girls, I covered my ears. We looked at the walkway as Amber and Barry ran in, Amber said" I forgot how loud girl squeals were." I laughed, Barry said" girls are evil!" I said" Barry, run before Daisy and Abby decide to tackle you." Barry ran and hid behind Vic and I, I said" as much as I want to say dudes should stick together but I don't wanna get tackled by 5 year olds." Vic stood up and lifted Barry up ran outside, Barry screaming" baby sisters! Rescue me!" Vic threw Barry into our pool, Barry climbed out and Vic was pushed into the pool by Daisy and Abby. Vic laughed as he resurfaced, then pouted at the girls, Amber and I couldn't stop laughing since this was hilarious.

8 years later--->
Daisy's POV
I carefully got into my parents room and crawled onto the bed, I said" Dad! Daddy! Wake up!" Daddy opened his eyes and looked at me, he said" yes?" I said" Abby and Barry are going to the carnival, can I go?" Dad said" where's it at?" I said" at the peer." Daddy said" that's not a carnival, it's like an amusement thing, but sure, you can go, as long as you bring me back a pretzel." I said" thanks! I will! Love you!" I  hugged them and then jumped up, running into my room to get dressed.
Once I walked out of my room, Dad and Daddy were leaning against the wall. Daddy said" who's going with you guys?" I said" uncle Mikey." Dad said" and he didn't tell us, which is usual." I said" oh, yeah... he said to tell you, he's taking us to the peer." Dad said" have fun, and I know him too well, here, don't let him take it." He handed me $50, my mouth gaped, Daddy laughed saying" earth to Daisy, earth to Daisy." I looked up, I said" you trust me and Abby with $50?" Dad said" I trust that you won't spend it on stupid stuff, and I trust that you have fun and be back by midnight, or text me if you stay at Mike's or Abby and Barry's." I nodded, hugging him, tightly, he said" can't breathe." I said" oops." Then hugged Daddy and then ran out, realizing Mikey would be here in 5 minutes.

Once Mike showed up, he said" hop in!" I laughed, Dad said" Mike! Drive safe!" Mikey said" I will, I will, don't worry your little butt off!" I laughed, while Mikey drove off, I said" let's go get Abby and Barry!" He said" no love for your uncle?" I laughed and hugged him, kissing his cheek, he said" better." I laughed, and we drove to their house. Once we got there, Abby and Barry ran out and got into the backseat, I said" Abby!" Abby said" Daisy!"
Once we got to the peer, we hung out, winning prizing and riding the rides and eating the food and playing the games. Abby said" this is awesome!" Barry said" I'm tired." I laughed and Mike said" you three are hilarious." I stuck out my tongue at him and made him hold my giraffe toy, he said" I'll leave you here!" I said" you can't, because dad'll kill you." He lifted me up, and then carried me, I laughed, holding onto him. He said" take it back!" I said" never!" He laughed and spun around.

Mike's POV
Once we left the peer and got into the car, about 10 minutes of driving and all three kids were knocked on. I glanced back at Abby and Barry then glanced at Daisy, I whispered" don't kill me." I pulled out my phone as we stopped at a red light and then quickly took a picture with all three in it and then posted it onto Snapchat.
Once we got to Abby and Barry's, Amber walked out, saying" help me." I nodded and got out, lifting Barry into my arms and carried him inside and up to his room, Amber was behind me carrying Abby into her room. I whispered" see ya!" She waved and I ran outside and got into the car, I drove home and texted Vic,

Since I'm tired and don't feel like driving, My niece is staying at my place!

Vic texted me back,

Ugh Fine! We're coming to get her in the morning.

Once we got to my place, I lifted Daisy up and carried her inside and then kissed her head. I laid her on the couch and then walked upstairs to my room, and crashed onto my bed.