Chapter 12

Tony's POV
Daisy was showing Alysha and Erin her stuff and just acting funny. I looked at Mike, Mike said" crazy." I nodded, Daisy looked up and ran to me, I lifted her and kissed her head.
I said" hey, Daisy." She said" Turtle!" Erin and Alysha looked at me, I said" let's go eat. I'm hungry." Daisy smiled then I put her down, she said" Let's go!"

We got to the restaurant, and Daisy was staring at her feet the entire time. I said" Daisy, what's wrong?" She didn't look up, I said" Daisy." I crouched down and looked at her, she was shaking, I said" guys, guys, hold on." Mike stopped and looked at me, he said" Daisy..." I held both of her arms in my hands, she flinched, I said" Daisy, it's okay." She said" who tha?" She pointed to a woman and a man watching us, Mike said" That's... I need to call Vic." They were Kellin's mom and step dad, they weren't exactly in his life at all. I said" it's okay, it's okay, they aren't going to hurt you." I rubbed her head, I said" it's okay, shh." I looked at her, she nodded, wiping her eyes, I smiled, lifting her up, I said" how about some dessert?" She smiled, then nodded, excitedly, I said" and the girls can play with you later.." Erin and Alysha smiled, we sat down at the table and Mike came back, he sat down, next to Alysha. I gave Daisy the crayons and she colored on her menu. I said" what'd he say?" Mike said" Kellin's parents wanna talk to him today." I nodded then Mike nodded to Daisy and I knew that he meant that it had to be away from her. I nodded, Daisy said" why they call hotdogs?" Mike said" why do you like questions?" Daisy shrugged, I said" no one knows why they're called that." Daisy said" okay." I watched as Daisy handed a crayon to Erin and Erin started coloring with her. Daisy held out a crayon to Alysha, and Alysha took it, starting to color with her. Mike mumbled" the little girl stole our girls, Tone." I mumbled" we saw it coming." Mike nodded, Daisy looked at us, she said" wha?" She giggled, and poked my face, I scrunched up my face. I said" whatcha want to eat?" She said" food." I said" what food?" She said" food food." Mike said" she listens to Vic way too much." She giggled, then pointed to chicken tenders, I nodded, I said" evil, little child." She giggled, saying" ewil, big turtle." I laughed, and rubbed her head, she smiled.

Once we walked out of the restaurant, she was hyper since she had a slushie that was most likely sugar filled. I held her on my hip and we headed to the park, once we got to the park, Daisy instantly went to play while we found a bench. Alysha said" she's so cute." Erin nodded, Mike said" yeah, but try sharing a bus with her." I pushed him, he laughed, he said" kidding, kidding." Daisy ran around us a few times before getting dizzy and she fell on a rock. I got up and lifted her up as she started to cry, I said" shh, it's okay. It's okay." I rubbed her back, she calmed down, I smiled, she got down and continued to play.

Once we got to the bus, we walked onto the bus, and saw Kellin was wiping his eyes. Daisy said" Daddy?" She squirmed in my arms and I put her down, Vic ran out of the bunks and got in front of Daisy, Vic said" Daisy, go play." Daisy said" wha wrong daddy?" Kellin said" it's okay, Daisy." Daisy walked to him, he said" I'm okay, Daddy's okay." She nodded and crawled onto his lap, she cuddled into him.

Kellin's POV
I could tell Daisy knew something was wrong, I said" i'm okay, daddy's okay." She nodded and crawled onto my lap, cuddling into me, I wrapped my arms around her. Vic said" they want to meet us at a restaurant at 9." I nodded, Daisy said" who?" I said" uh... my parents." Daisy said" daddy, come play." She got up, and pulled on my hand, I nodded and got up, following her into the back room. She began playing while I watched her, she's so adorable, and my parents don't know about her really. I just don't want her getting frightened by them, since they're really religious... and I'm gay, they also don't know that Vic and I have been together for a few years now. So I'm scared for me, for Vic, for Daisy.

Vic and I got in our cleanest clothes, and then got Daisy into a dress... which took unlimited cuddles and a bag of candy, and a new toy. Daisy was pouting as we walked to the restaurant, I said" don't pout, baby." She pouted more, Vic said" you look so pretty, Daisy." She huffed, I looked at Vic, see... Daisy loved toys and a lot of other girly things but dresses, she will be grumpy for the next 10 hours. I said" Daisy, just remember a bag of candy and a new toy." She mumbled" I don like." I said" I know, but how about an hour of beating Justin and Mike at Mario Cart, and unlimited access to your dad and I's shirts and flannels?" Daisy smiled, I said" there's that beautiful smile." We got to the restaurant, I gulped and looked at Vic, he grabbed my hand, I smiled at him. Daisy whined once she realized she couldn't hold both our hands. I said" yeah, Daisy?" She crashed through our hands, I laughed, saying" what we can't hold each other's hand now?" She shook her head and held my hand then Vic's. Vic said" you just want both of us, don't you?" She nodded, saying" my daddy!" I laughed, Vic put his hand up in surrender, saying" okay, okay." He leaned down and kissed her head, he whispered" we'll continue the battle for Kellin at the bus." She giggled then nodded, I smiled, saying" Hey!" Vic and Daisy smiled at me, I said" my weaknesses." They smiled, then we went into the restaurant.