Chapter 6

Jaime's POV
Daisy went back to watching the Turtles once Vic and Kellin walked out. Jessica looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and then Daisy said" I wanna be Turtle." I said" how ya gonna become one?" She said" I don know. I know!" Then got up and ran upstairs, I looked at Jessica, she said" shouldn't we go make sure she's not dying or something?" I said" we'll know, we'll know." She shrugged and we sat on the couch.

After an hour, Daisy walked down and her whole body was covered in paper, glue and marker, and boxes. Jessica looked at me with her sassy look, I said" Daisy, what'd you do?" She said" 'm turtle!" I said" yep." Vic's going to kill me, viciously. Kellin's going to rant about how I wasn't watching her. Then Vic and Kellin walked through the door, Daisy ran to them, Vic said" Jaime!" I looked at Jessica, then we got up and walked to them, Vic looked at me and then to the messy Daisy. He shook his head, laughing, then crouched down, He said" what are you, Daisy?" She said" 'm a turtle!" He said" yeah, you are." Kellin said" go play upstairs, Daisy." Daisy ran upstairs.

Vic's POV
Daisy ran upstairs, I looked at Jaime, I said" how weren't you not stopping her from doing that?" Jaime said" she was upstairs, I was downstairs." I said" you can't let her stay upstairs by herself." Jaime said" I know... now." Kellin said" that's gonna take centuries to get off." I said" thanks for watching her." Jaime said" I'm the fun uncle, ya dorks." Then he and Jessica walked out, we walked upstairs and to Daisy's room. We peeked in and saw she was playing with toys, while still in her little costume. Kellin said" okay, Daisy, bath time." We opened the door, and saw her room wasn't as messy as we thought it would be. She got up and ran to us, we crouched down and helped her take off the "shell" of the costume. I lifted her up, and carried her to the bathroom, we started the water and put bubbles in it, then once it was ready, I helped her undress and then she got into the tub. Kellin quickly bathed her, only getting off some of the ink from the marker. She got out of the tub and I wrapped a towel around her, I lifted her up onto the counter and she smiled at me. I kissed her nose and smiled at her, Kellin got her a change of clothes and then she changed. I grabbed a rag and started washing off her face, she grabbed my hand, scrunching up her face. I said" shh, I'm almost done, okay?" She nodded and stopped scrunching up her face, letting go of my hand. I wiped as much of marker and glue I could get off her face and neck and then lifted her off of the counter and put her down. I said" now that you're cleaned up, next surprise." Kellin lifted her up and ran downstairs, I laughed and followed.

We walked into our backyard and she saw the box that had the play set we got her. She squeaked and smiled, Kellin said" ears, baby." She said" oops!" She squirmed, he put her down and she ran to the box, I said" we'll build it. Now." She squeaked.
---
Once we got the play set built, and ready to actually be played on, Daisy instantly started playing. I smiled, Kellin giggled, Daisy looked at us, her head tilting with a small smile. Kellin and I sat on the ground, watching Daisy play and run around.

Daisy crashed onto our laps, finally exhausted after 4 hours of just playing. I said" ready to go inside?" She hummed, Kellin laughed and lifted her up into his arms, she instantly put her face in his neck, and wrapped her arms around his neck. I stood up and he did too, he carried her to the kitchen, he said" Okay, you can take a nap when you get done bathing." She whined, he said" a super quick bath, you're all sweaty and messy." She whined again, he giggled and we walked up to the bathroom.
I started the water, while Kellin attempted to get Daisy to unlatch her arms. I turned and laughed as he gave up, I said" Daisy, I'll get you a cupcake if you take a bath?" Daisy finally looked up, I said" deal?" She nodded, then mumbled" i-is cupcake, c-cake in cup?" I said" no, it's a super sweet mini cake." She nodded, Kellin said" bath time." I walked out, and had to go buy her a cupcake.

Once I came back, Kellin was cuddled to a sleeping Daisy on the couch while a movie played. Kellin was also asleep, I smiled and then walked to them, I whispered" Kellin, Kellin, wake up." He opened his eyes, I whispered" I was gone for 30 minutes." He mumbled" she took a bath for like 10. And then I turned on the movie, then she fell asleep, then I fell asleep." His adorable, little, sleepy smile on his lips, I said" little tiny babies." He sarcastically nodded, and whined, I said" gonna wake up?" He shook his head and closed his eyes again, I whispered" you lazy boy." He giggled, and covered my mouth, I said" fine, you two can sleep." I walked from them and sat next to Kellin's head, he laid his head on my leg, he fell back to sleep. I smiled and rubbed his hair then looked at Daisy, I kissed my fingers and then placed them on her forehead.

Little Girls Cry जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें