Chapter 2

Vic's POV
Once we got to the mall, Kellin looked at me, he said" you're waking her up." I just nodded, and got out with him, I walked to her side and gently shook her shoulder saying" Daisy, Daisy, wake up." She whined and turned her head, I smiled, watching her, I said" Daisy, come on, wake up." She opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes, Kellin smiled and I lifted her up and held her on my hip.

We walked into the mall, and started shopping for clothes and stuff for her room and toys. Which was hectic since  we're guys and we don't exactly know what a 5 year old wears. We walked into a kids' store and let her pick out what she liked and then Kellin helped her try on clothes.

Once we were done in the clothes area, we headed to the room area, and we kinda let her pick with the exception of we like it. She found a set for a room that was pink and white, so we agreed instantly. She yawned, and whined as she stopped walking, Kellin aww'd and lifted her up. She laid her head on his shoulder and fell asleep, I laughed and rubbed her back, attempting to wake her up while we shop for her toys. She whined and snuggled her face into Kellin's neck, I said" pick a few toys and then you can go back to sleep, Daisy." She lifted her face up, nodding, Kellin put her down and we walked into the Disney store. She picked out a few toy sets and toys and then she whined again, and tried getting into my arms. I lifted her up and held her on my hip, whispering" stay awake, a little longer." She nodded, she was so sleepy, I smiled and we went to another store and she got a few other toys.

We walked back to the car and the guys that remained after the trip helped us put the stuff up. Justin, Mike, Tony, and Jaime, and then Gabe. I put the booster seat in the car, and then put Daisy in the seat, I buckled her up. She had fallen to sleep while walking back to the car, I rubbed her head and then got into drivers, Kellin got in and I drove off.

Once we got home, We got out and the guys pulled up, We got stuff out of the car while Kellin took Daisy inside to lay her on our bed. We walked in and up to her room, and started getting things put together and assembled, while Kellin decided to stay with Daisy just in case she woke up.
Once finished the room, Daisy walked in with Kellin in tow, She smiled as she saw the room and toys. I said" like it?" She nodded excitedly and bounced up and down, I smiled and Kellin laughed.
We all sat in the living room, Mike and Jaime playing a video game, while Justin, Tony and Gabe were laughing at them. Kellin was next to me, cuddled into me, I smiled saying" where's Daisy?" Kellin said" I think she found that kid makeup she got." I laughed then looked at Kellin, he said" I'm not cleaning her face!" I nodded and then got up, and went to Daisy's room. I leaned against the doorframe, as she was playing with a little mirror and did have the fake make up all over her face. I smiled saying" come on, let's go get you cleaned up." She said" wo'kay." She got up and walked to me, making grabby hands, I lifted her up and she kissed my cheek, I said" very nice, Daisy." She giggled and I walked downstairs, and to the living room. Kellin looked at us and laughed, he said" so cute!" He walked out, saying" did you give Vic a kiss?" He poked my cheek, Daisy nodded, I said" give Kellin a kiss, Daisy." Kellin said" after we get the gloss off your lips." He ran to the kitchen, I laughed and followed. I sat Daisy next to the sink and grabbed a rag, I wet the rag and then started gently wiping her face to get the makeup off. I kissed her head as I finished and put the rag in the sink, I lifted her up and put her on the ground, she walked next to a Kellin and I, as we walked back to the living room. We sat down and she cuddled into me, I smiled and opened my arm for Kellin, he smiled and cuddled into me too. I have to adorable cuddle monsters, I don't think life could get better than this.